5 - King of Omashu

Reader's P

Reader's P.O.V.

It's been a couple of days since the Battle on Kiyoshi.

You started keeping a log and made sure to include the discovery of the Avatar's location. You kept it with you at all times, in case you did see him and needed to write what happened.

"This way, I may be able to conduct a pattern long enough to kidnap him." You thought.

You wrote everything down and soon, everything that was in the map room about his whereabouts was also in your thick book.

Hopefully, Zuko would appreciate this.
You could present it as a gift when he's finally done it.

...
...actually... no. It's probably best you keep this one to yourself.

You had just finished off saying the last entry when you heard a knock on your door.
You let out a soft "come in". The door opened to reveal Iroh.

"Good morning Ms. (Y/n)."
"General Iroh! Good morning it is."
You said, bowing to him.

"Did you sleep well?" You ask.
"Like a badgermole in hibernation."
You laughed.

"So, what can I do for you today?"
"I wanted to see the bombs that you make. They  are quite interesting and I wanted to see how to use them."

Your face lit up with excitement.

"Oh my gosh! Really?! Ok ok! Uh-just- gimme a minute! Is Prince Zuko using the main deck?"
"No, I do not think so. He taking his much-needed rest. The main deck is free."

You clap with joy. "Perfect! He's finally getting some sleep!"

Iroh raised an eyebrow at your sudden subject change but didn't say anything. He knew how you felt about his nephew and 100% (shipped) supported it. Even if you refused to acknowledge it.

"General, if you don't mind, could you wait for me there on the deck?" You asked.
"Of course! We can treat this as another training session for you."

You beamed in delight.
"Thank you, sir!"
On his way out he said, "You know, it would be easier just to refer to me as-"

"Thank you GenERaL iRoH!" You tease him as you push him out the door.

Before he has time to retaliate, you shut the door and blow raspberries loud enough for him to hear you on the other side.

As you expected, he laughed at your childish antics and left. You smile as you gather your things and head to the deck.

You ran around the deck, placing chemicals here and bombshells there. The crew noticed you're excited commotion and chuckled.

You were a very likable person, so it made sense that everyone on the ship knew who you were. You were also always with Zuko... so everyone (SHIPPED) supported the two of you as well.