13 - The Drill

(Author's Note: It's probably gonna be a short one guys

(Author's Note: It's probably gonna be a short one guys.)

3rd Person's P.O.V.

The next morning, the ferry had docked and the three Fire Nation citizens went to the ticket gate. They'd only have to show their passports and could enter in.

"So, Mr. Lee, Ms. Poppy, and Mr.... uhh Mushy is it?" The older customs lady asked boredly.
"It's pronounced Moo-shee."

The customs lady looked up from her papers irritatedly at Iroh. "You telling me how to do my job?"

Iroh's sweat dropped and stepped closer to her window. "Uh, no no no." (Y/n) gulped and scooted closer to Zuko.

In a charmingly sweet voice, Iroh replied, "But may I just say that you're like a flower in bloom, your beauty intoxicating."

The woman paused for a moment before smiling and smirking, obviously charmed. "You're pretty easy on the eyes yourself handsome. Raorrr. Welcome to Ba Sing Se."

She stamped the three papers and pushed them forward to Iroh, who gratefully took them. He turned to (Y/n), who desperately covered her mouth to mask the giggles as coughs, and his nephew, who facepalmed and snatched his papers from his uncle disgustedly.

"I'm gonna forget I saw that."She couldn't help it.
(Y/n) laughed and followed along with Prince Zuko, thanking Iroh for her papers as the three walked past the ticket gate.

Unknown to them, Jet was following them with Smellerbee and Longshot following him. "I think Lee would make a good Freedom Fighter. Poppy too. They're just trying to find their way in the world, like us."

Smellerbee made a face. "You don't know anything about them Jet." "I know they didn't get those scars from a water bender." He said, holding his signature grass stalk to his mouth.

Smellerbee sighed. "Besides, I thought we were going straight now?" "We are, and the new Freedom Fighters could use some guys like them. What do you think Longshot?"

Longshot shot a meaningful look.
"..."
Jet nodded. "I can respect that."

The debarkation point for Ba Sing Se resembled a large stone train station. People are milling about in groups, and (Y/n) and Iroh were seated while Zuko stood next to them with arms crossed at a waiting area.

Jet sat down next to (Y/n) and began casually talking to her. "So, you guys got plans once you're inside the city?" The girl stuttered a bit.

"U-Umm... W-Well we were t-thinking of getting jobs.." A Tea Peddler interrupted your conversation.

"Get your hot tea here! Finest tea in Ba Sing Se!"
Iroh waved an arm, asking for jasmine tea. The peddler poured tea into Iroh's bowl. You leaned over and frowned.