9 - Nightmares and Daydreams

(Author's Note: Sorry y'all

(Author's Note: Sorry y'all. I know I usually try to post on next weekends, but this is only for a special occasion since the eclipse is able to happen. So enjoy this one and I will post the next one in a few days. Might feel a little short since this is mainly just Aang's tired crackhead energy.)

Reader's P.O.V.

You hissed a bit, your leg stinging a bit in the wrapping. "(Y/n)? You ok?" Katara asked. You nodded. "Yea, my leg's just beginning to sting from moving around a lot."

The girl nodded. "Ok good. It's kinda fascinating how fast your body heals naturally! With the help of my bending, you should be back up and running by the day of the invasion." Katara said as she bent the water out of her skin pouch and gently wrapped it around your sore leg.

You tried to keep it in, but you hissed again in pain.
Katara looked down, gloomy. "... I'm sorry..."
"Stop saying that. We went over this. It's ok, Katara. I'm ok and more importantly, I forgive you. You were excited and you couldn't have possibly known. I was the dumb one to..." Yo shook your head from the memory.

"At any rate, there's no need to apologize. Besides, I heal quickly. So, I don't wanna hear anymore apologizes on this for the rest of our miserable lives." You smirked.

Katara rolled her eyes and giggled as she Appa, Aang, Katara, Toph, and Momo sat together next to a field of sleeping Koala-Sheep as Sokka discussed the plan with you all.

Looking at the map, Sokka pointed to an area. "This is it, the official rendezvous point for the invasion force." "How did you pick this place?" Toph asked.
"Before we split up, my dad and I found this island on a map. It's uninhabited, and the harbor is surrounded by cliffs. Seemed like the perfect secluded place."

You smiled with pride as you and the gang preparing for bed. "Nice choice, Blue. And we're here four days ahead of schedule."

"Wait!" Aang yelped as he shot out of bed and high into the air. "Four days!? The invasion's in four days!?" Sokka yawned. "Whatever." He said nonchalantly.

"That's like... four days from now." He laid back onto his mat. "Let's just calm down, and..." He cut himself off with a snore.

You snorted and rolled your eyes. Katara turned to the rest of you. "Sokka's got the right idea, Aang. We're here, we're ready..." She laid down on her mat. "The best thing we can do now is get plenty of rest."

"G'night airhead." You mumbled before laying back.
"Uh... good night I guess..." He said as he watched everyone begin to be asleep...

A few minutes later, a startled "Uah!" woke you up.
"Huh? Wha happen—?" You looked around drowsily for danger, but when seeing none, you yawned and turned to Aang.

He was feeling all around on his legs.
"Uhh... Aang? It's the middle of the night. What are you doing?" You asked sleepily.

He sighed in relief as Momo approached him. "It was just a dream (Y/n) and Momo. I still have my pants."
You gave him the most confused 'what' face. "Ok...?"
Aang got up and stretched. "Well, I better keep training."