Untitled

Y/n

I awoke early this morning to Miles climbing out of bed. The sudden shift making me open my eyes just in time to see his figure escape through the door. I yawned softly and stretched for a moment before heading downstairs. Miles sat in the dark with a coffee in his hands. I sat down across from him, forcing his eyes onto me. He glared at me from over the mugs' rim, making my lips pull into a smile. "You're cute, Fairchild." I murmured, grabbing his hand and bringing it up to my lips. He yanked his hand from my grasp and looked away, sipping the coffee quietly. His hair was a mess and I loved it. "Can I come sit next to you?" I asked him, making him nod a little. I smiled and went to sit next to him. We didn't say anything but I held onto his forearm and leaned my head on his shoulder, shutting my eyes. "If you're still tired, why don't you go back to sleep?" I shook my head, "I like it when I'm with you. Why'd you leave to early today anyways? You didn't cuddle me at all..." I complained, my eyes still closed. "I had a nightmare." He said plainly, "I'm sorry babe, you know you could've woken me up and I would've helped you go back to sleep." I reached up to take the mug. "What're you doing?" He asked, I set it down. "Come on, we're going upstairs. Can you carry me?" Miles seemed to pick up that it wasn't really a question but I was telling him to carry me. He got up and I reached out for him, needing to feel him. He picked me up and I snuggled closer to his body, his hair tickled my nose, making me giggle quietly. "What?" He asked, carrying me down the hall. "You're hair tickles my nose." My voice was raspy and tired, I was falling asleep. Miles shook his head and I giggled again softly, too tired to do anything else. It had to be 2 or 3 am. Miles pushed his door open and I was excited to lay back down. Miles set me down carefully and crawled into bed next to me. He tried to spoon but I flipped over to face him. I let my hands play with the back of his shirt. Miles lifted his arm and grabbed my face lightly. I opened my eyes and stared at him, "I think it'd be easier for me to get over my nightmare if you gave me a kiss." I shook my head but scooted up to peck his lips. Miles held my face in place and slid his tongue into my mouth. He tasted like coffee but I kissed back. His lips against mine felt so good but I was so tired.. I smiled and pulled away, "Okay Miles, I'm tired." He smiled, "Okay then. You can go to sleep." I wrapped my arm around his waist and scooted closer to him. "