Kids?!

Y/n

Miles sat on our bed while I sat at the vanity, brushing my hair. "What's on your mind my dear?" I asked, making him sit up. "I want to have kids." I stopped, frozen.

I set my brush down and turned around. "Having kids takes two my love." He nodded, crossing his legs and rubbing his knees together. "Why'd you cross your legs?" I got up and crouched down in front of him. "Y/n, do you want to have my kids or not?" I nuzzled my face into his thighs, pushing it back to his crotch.

"Y/n.." he pat my head, signaling for me to sit up. "I do but I don't want to have sex for the only purpose being that we want kids. I want this to be real, lustful, passionate sex." He nodded his head and pulled me onto his lap, laying back. Miles didn't start out dominant, I had to help him get there.

I leaned down and pecked his lips, cupping his face. He kissed my neck for a moment before moving back to kiss my lips. We rolled over into the middle of the bed, I stayed on top of him. He hadn't even taken his shoes off yet despite being home for over an hour.

"You should've showered with me..." I murmured against his lips. "I was too busy thinking about this... I already jacked off to the thought of this." I grinned and went down to his legs. "Undress me faster." He whispered. I untied his shoes and pulled them off, along with his socks. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Must be one of the maids... I'll be right back." I winked.

"You'd better." He grumbled. I stepped out and saw one of our maids, Lisa. "Mrs. Fairchild, I uh, I wanted to check up on you." Lisa and I were actually very close. "I'm fine thank you, and I thought I said you could call me Y/n."

She nodded, "I know... What's going on, you don't usually keep the door locked. I was coming to give you new towels." She held them up. I nodded and leaned in, "We're about to have sex." I whispered in her ear. She gasped, "I'm so sorry for interrupting you! Do you want me to get a condom?" I shook my head.

"I think we're finally going to go for kids." She grinned and quietly clapped her hands. "Y/n!" Miles called. "Okay, I have to go." She nodded, good luck, she whispered. I nodded and walked back in, locking the door.

Miles had a lingerie set in his hands. "Put it on." I smiled and grabbed it from him. I stood at the edge of our king sized bed. I dropped my nightgown from my shoulders, it fell to the floor. "I don't want those obnoxious panties in the way either darling, you'll take be a good girl and take them off."

"Naturally." I unclasped my bra and let it fall off my shoulders. I could see Miles in the mirror, getting impatient. I slid the small silky dress over myself and turned around. "Underwear." He reminded. I nodded and slid it off, tossing it to him. He crawled to the edge of the bed motioning for me to sit on his thigh. I propped myself on it, facing him, my legs open wide. He leaned next to my ear, his hot breath making my neck tingle.

I didn't notice how loud and fast my breathing was until just now. "What should we do this time baby? Strangers in the night? I could play your boss and you're asking how to get a raise. We could do some dominant submissive stuff with that bondage kit." He started to lightly bounce his leg. "C-can I have more options?"

He nodded and I started to slowly rock my hips back and forth. "Maybe tonight you're a maid and I need a quickie or we could pretend we're kids again and we have to be quiet so our parents don't hear. Remember the noises you used to make? The little moans and cries when I'd fuck the shit out of you.."

He groaned and started to bounce his leg a little faster. "What do you want baby, tell me." He whisper moaned into my ear. "I want..." I laid my head on his shoulder. "I don't know what I want, you have to decided!" I cried, pleasure was taking over my body but not enough.