Final Girl

Miles

I looked through my photos hanging on my walls. She's perfect. She's the one I need. I bit my lip and took down a picture of her changing. I admired her smooth skin and grinned. This is perfect. I grabbed my bag and left my room, locking the door. "Where are you going Miles?" I turned around and faced Flora. "I'm going to a friends house, I'll be home tomorrow at the latest." She nodded and I pat her head. "Tell Kate I'm in the woods getting stuff for a project if she asks." Flora nodded again and I turned around, leaving. I took Kate's car and drove down the driveway. I drove until I got to the gate and then I got out, opening the gate. I crawled back into the car and looked over at my bag. I smiled to myself and drove down the path. I didn't need instructions to her house, I've memorized where it is. I've also memorized her schedule. Tonight she's alone. I thought about the 'innocent girl.' She is far from innocent though. Lucky for me, I seem to be her type. She masturbates to me often and is trying to get into my pants. Well, tonight she'll get exactly that I suppose. I sped through lights and into her neighborhood. I parked the car a couple blocks away and grabbed my bag, getting out. I left the car and walked the rest of the way to her house. I have it all planned out. It's all going to work just fine. I ripped at the skin on my fingers, tearing it away. Doing this used to hurt, though it doesn't anymore. I took a shortcut and saw her house across the street. I jogged across the street and walked up to her house slowly. I decided to leave my bag outside so she wouldn't be suspicious. I dropped it next to her bushes so it was hidden and then moved to the window. She was watching a movie, blanket on top of her. I assumed this meant she wasn't wearing pants or was masturbating. I licked my lips, perfect. I moved back to the door and knocked on it. I stood in anticipation for a moment before it opened. She was wearing an expensive lingerie with a silk robe on. I leaned down and kissed her. She pushed me off and I stared at her. "Sorry, I'll go." I spun on my heel and grinned. Any second now she'd say, "Miles, wait!" I turned around and stared at her. "My parents aren't home... Would you like to come in?" I nodded and walked back to her. She let me in and I stood there. I haven't seen the inside of her house before... Besides her room. "Let's go upstairs." She grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. I smiled at the thought. I couldn't wait to have her 'innocent' blood spilt all over me. She shut the door to her room and I pushed her against the door, placing my lips onto hers. I've practiced kissing my pillow since I was 9 for this moment. Since I first decided I wanted to kill her. Her hands grabbed my belt, undoing it and ripping it from the loops. We moved to her bed. It was soft and smelt like her. I had a few of her clothes at my house. She crawled onto me and started to grind on me. I threw my head back and moaned. I pushed her down onto the bed and ripped her underwear off. She arched her back and I stuck my head between her legs. Her loud moans carried through her room as I thrusted my to tongue into her. She ripped at my hair, causing me immense pleasure. I wanted to ruin her. I removed my mouth and stuck two of my fingers into my mouth before shoving them into her. She cried out, her legs shook.