Crosses 2

Y/n

Dinner was silent, except for forks scraping the plates. Kate had decided to ignore me and I was perfectly fine with it. I took the dishes and went over to the sink to clean them. Miles came and set his hands on my hips, it shocked me at first. I was trying really hard to get used to him being my boyfriend. "Come upstairs when you're done?" I nodded and he kissed my neck leaving the room. I let out a shaky sigh and finished the dishes. I brushed my dress down and walked upstairs to his room. I slowly opened his door and looked in for him. He was sitting on his bed with a guitar in his arms. He looked up and I smiled, sitting down next to him. "Here, let me teach you how to play..." he pat his lap and I awkwardly shifted over to his lap. "Good girl, now-" he wrapped his arms around my own, using his hands to guide mine. His hands were bony and gentle. He had moved the guitar onto my lap and was helping me with where to put my fingers. (I only play the violin the viola and the recorder so forgive my awkwardness.) He strummed and whispered sweet things into my ear. I smiled and he moved my fingers to a different string. We repeated the process for a minute before my fingers burned. I winced in pain as we strummed again. "Your fingertips?" I nodded and he brought my hand up to look at it. My fingertips were red and the skin was irritated. He brought my fingers up to his lips and kissed my fingertips softly. I looked down at my knees and he kissed my hand and up my arm. His lips ran across my bare shoulder to my neck. His curly hair tickled my face and he moved his hands down to my thighs, caressing them a little. I shivered and whined a little. "Shh, shh..." he whispered against my skin. He continued to suck on me, his door opened and yet he continued to kiss me. I looked over and made eye contact with Kate. I tried to get off of Miles but he pulled me back, letting out a moan. "That's it, you cannot stay here." Kate grabbed my arms and tried to pull me from Miles grasp. He pulled me and I fell on my back. "She's not going anywhere." "You're too young for this Miles." Kate reached for me again. Miles tightened his grip on my hip. "Too young?" He chuckled a little. "I think we might just have the most passionate sex you've ever seen on your bed." He started to grind his hips. "Miles! Oh Miles! Faster daddy, f-faster!" Miles shrieked, doing an impression of who I concluded was supposed to be me. His bed creaked as he pulled me on top of him and started to dry hump me. "Knock it off Miles!" I decided that I wasn't going to let him have all the fun so I sat up and started to rock my hips against him. "Oh yes baby, fuck~" I closed my eyes and tossed my head back. "Miles, I will not condone this behavior. Stop it, stop it now." He groaned louder, going faster. The bed shook outrageously quickly and sounded as if it just might brake. "Fine! She can stay but you will not, under any circumstances, have ANY sex. None. You're too young." I stopped and Miles slowed down, barely doing anything now. "Sure Kate." Miles gave a devious smile and Kate left. I got off of his lap and went over to the his bathroom, fixing my hair. "Why'd you get off?" Miles rubbed my shoulders and whispered in my ear. His tongue ran over my ear making me giggle. He was so weird and horny all the time. I reached up and played with his hair. He kissed my cheek and leaned in to kiss my lips. I awkwardly kissed back, getting used to him. "Let's shower." He whispered unzipping my dress. He slid it off my arms and over my hips. This was all going so fast. I definitely didn't want sex right now. Miles walked over and turned the faucet on. He stood there for a moment, his head hidden behind the the shower curtain. He finally stood back up, brushing his fingers on his pants. "Do you need help?" I shook my head, "Turn around." He sighed but turned slowly, he started to undress himself. I quickly undressed and stepped into the shower. I faced the faucet, embarrassment consuming me. He stepped in after me, making me move forward. I didn't dare turn to him. He started to shower like I wasn't standing there. Suddenly, his fingers laced themselves into my hair. I was confused before realizing he was only washing my hair. He continued to massage my scalp, making me relax a little. He pulled me closer to him so I could stand under the water. "Er- this is kinda hard to do with you standing like that... Can you turn around?" I bit my lip in thought. "You'd better not try anything Fairchild." I turned and faced him. He grinned and winked as he rinsed the soap out of my hair. I closed my eyes and let him continue to run his fingers through my hair. It felt good. "Fuck..."  I opened my eyes and Miles was looking up at the ceiling, he creeped me out sometimes. He let out a long groan and looked back down at me. I stepped back, realizing I had leaned onto him. He was quick to grab me and put me back there. I was now hyper aware of the extra pressure above my hips. My eyes widened and I pushed the shower curtain open, stepping out. "Oh come on baby! Don't be like that!" I closed the curtain, my face was scarlet. I quickly dried myself off and ran out to get my clothes. I slipped on my undergarments first. I listened as loud moans came from his bathroom. I shook my head in disgust and put on my pajamas. I was completely exhausted so, Miles or no Miles, I was going to bed.

I woke up to the bed moving uncomfortably. I sat up and was going to tell Miles to knock it off when I realized, he was asleep. He was tossing and turning in his sleep. "Hey, hey, hey." I gripped his shoulder, he woke up with a jolt moments later. "Y/n I'm- I-" I realized that in that moment he needed me. I pulled him into a hug, his sweat soaked shirt clinging to his back. He was shaking and panting. "Shh, Shh, Shh..." I kissed behind his ear and massaged his scalp. He hiccuped a little and rested with his nose on my shoulder. His lips quivered as I continued to shush him. I didn't know it was possible for him to be so afraid. "Miles it's okay. I promise you, I'm right here.. Okay, I'm right here... I'm not going to leave you, I promise." It wasn't a promise I really planned to keep but, he needed it. He nodded and loosened his grip on me a little. "Are you okay now love?" He didn't reply, his just caressed my back lightly. I nodded, "Okay, okay. Let's go to sleep." He shook his head, and whimpered a little. "Yes, let's sleep buba... Here, try this." I laid down and pulled him down. "D-don't look at me." He demanded. I nodded and turned around. I scooted into him and put his arm around my waist. "Wait, close your eyes so I can kiss you." I closed my eyes and nodded. He sat up and kissed my lips lightly. Some sweat and tears dripped onto my face, he wiped it away. He pulled back and laid back down, his arms slipping around my waist again. As Miles got comfortable, snuggling into my neck, I realized something. He was just a boy. A boy who was in love. Yes, he was in love. In love with a girl. A girl named Y/n. I smiled and slowly went to sleep, maybe there was a little chance, part of me could love him too.