Protective (variant)

Narrator

Ever since Miles met Y/n, he was protective of her. Shockingly, he was more protective of her then Flora. He didn't know why he was always so protective but he couldn't help it. Then, they got married and she had his baby. A girl. Miles might've driven himself insane being protective of the two... Here's a few examples.

Married one month

Finally, the honeymoon. Miles and Y/n decided on Europe because fuck it. One night at a restaurant, a man would not leave the two of them alone. Especially Y/n. Miles pulled her into his lap, wrapping his arms around her tightly. He glared at the man until he came back and apologized.

Married six years
Anastasia: 4 years old
(Valentines day)

The three sat a dinner, Anastasia talked about her day. "My boyfriend—" Miles stopped her. "What was that baby? I don't think Daddy heard you right." (Not in a kinky way. That's fucking n a s t y, he's talking to his daughterrrr) "My boyfriend gave me a whole teddy. See!" She reached in the chair next to her, grabbing the bear. Y/n thought it was adorable but Miles couldn't see it. "I forbid you from talking with this boy, okay?" Anastasia pouted. "But Daddy-" he stood up, signaling the end of the conversation. "No. You're too young for a boyfriend and that's final." He kissed Y/n and Anastasia's heads as he walked past them to his room. "Mommy, why won't daddy let me talk to boys?" Y/n smiled at her daughter. "Ana, you're just a little young to be talking to boys... Daddy had to take care of his little sister when he was younger and he watched her get hurt time after time so he's very protective over us." "He's protective because he doesn't want us to hurt?" Y/n smiled, "Exactly." Anastasia nodded and didn't talk to the boy again.

Married 15 years
Anastasia: 13

Y/n and Miles were attending a gala tonight and Miles thought Y/n looked quite stunning.

Though half way through the night, he noticed he wasn't the only man eyeing her. She was talking to one of her colleagues and though she didn't notice it, he had a hard time with eye contact. Miles approached the two from behind. He moved her hair off her neck and leaned down, sucking harshly on the sensitive skin. When he finally stopped, he leaned close to her ear, the rest of her colleagues were now staring. The man she'd been taking to was standing in shock. She kept her eyes on the ground. "We're leaving right now. You and I have a little chat we need to have."  He lightly bit down on her earlobe, letting his teeth slide down until they met again and the soft skin snapped back into place. He smacked her ass and left the room. Everyone was shocked, to say the least.

Married 18 years
Anastasia: 16

Anastasia and Y/n sat on Ana's bed. She had her head buried into Y/n's shoulder, crying as hard as she could. "Oh Ana... I'm sorry, he doesn't deserve you." Miles barged through the door. He stared at them before rushing over and grabbing Anastasia. He held her tightly and she let go of Y/n to hold her dad. "He- he cheated on me!" Anastasia sobbed into her father's sweater. Y/n looked over and watched as Miles held her close, running his hands through his daughters hair. He kissed his daughters head and listened to her vent. Y/n knew the look in his eyes. They were going to kill that boy.

Married 22 years
Anastasia: 20

Miles and Y/n were getting ready for Ana's wedding. Y/n came out in an off the shoulders mini dress. Miles practically died at the thought of other men seeing his wife looking so good. "No, go change into something more appropriate for your daughters wedding my love." She came back out in a black short sleeve dress with a small collar. Miles licked his lips at how tight it fit her breasts. She noticed her husbands behavior and came over, sitting on his lap. "Miles, I know you don't want Anastasia to get married... I know you don't trust that boy with your baby girl's heart. Trust me, I don't completely trust him either. But he seems to be a good match for Ana. They're so happy together. Remember when you and I got married Miles?" He laughed and shed a tear. Y/n wiped it away and pressed her forehead against his. "My darling, you've gone through so much with and for that girl. Now, it's her turn. So you're going to go out there, walk your princess down the isle and see to it she marries that boy. If he brakes her heart, we'll brake his neck and watch him slowly die. If he doesn't die? You can create the rest of the story Miles but please, let's go to the wedding." He reached up to grab her boobs. "Christ sake Miles what now?" He looked up with that certain look in his eyes. "If ANYONE looks at my wife, I will 'see to it' they know she's mine." Y/n slapped her husbands hands away and pulled him from his seat. "Come on Miles, you still have to walk her down the isle."