Fuck you too!

Smut ;))

Narrator

The more Miles and Y/n grew to know each other the more their strange relationship developed. Wildly in love but both too proud to admit it. After getting stuck with each other as housemates for the year, they both realized that there was more than just love and pride in this relationship... A big team player to their relationship was their lust. Oh god, the dreams. The dreams they would both have. The dreams that would make them sit up covered in sweat, panting, praying that their loud moans hadn't woken the other person up. Though the next morning, it would go back to normal. Flirting then screaming at each other. Y/n just wanted to slap his stupid face then pull him in for a kiss while Miles wanted to piss her off then make her ride him. Both had these thoughts constantly but were too proud to ever say anything. But today would be different.

Miles
I woke up with a loud gasp, sitting up in my bed. I fucking hate wet dreams, now I have to wash my bedsheets. Again. God, it's not fair my roommate is so fucking hot. Yesterday, she was beging to be fucked. It's all because she was trying to get some cereal. Her shirt lifted up to show her cute underwear.

—then—

"Nice ass baby." She whipped around and stared at me. I gave a smug smile. "Really? Well why don't you come over here and spank me daddy?" I bit my lip. That would be so nice... "Yeah right.. Like I was serious." I scoffed and looked away. "Really Miles? You seemed pretty into it." I raised my eyebrows. "You sure? I think you're getting ahead of yourself doll." "YOU WERE THE ONE STARING AT MY ASS!" I stood up, "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU NOT HAVE PANTS ON?!" She groaned and stormed to her room, slamming the door. I got up and grabbed the cereal, pouring the last of it into my bowl. Y/n came back out with a pair of sweatpants on. I poured the milk into my bowl and sat back down. She grabbed the cereal box and shook it. "You're fucking joking right?" Her mad face was cute. "You're buying more cereal Fairchild." I shrugged and decided I'd mess with her one last time before going to class. "Yeah, this shit's nasty anyways." I dumped it into the sink and gave her a glanced as she stood in shock. "Fuck. You."

—now—

I came into the kitchen where Y/n was sitting on the counter with her legs spread and her underwear pulled to her ankles. My eyes widened as my name left her lips in a small whimper. I chuckled and her head shot up, her eyes looking at me. She pulled her underwear up and shut her legs. "You're up early..." she said frantically. I looked at the clock, Jesus I was. It's 2 am. I looked back at Y/n and went over to the fridge. I opened it and looked for something good. "Miles I—" I held up my finger and grabbed a beer. She pushed my hand out of her face and continued. "I'm sorry you weren't supposed to see that..." I rolled my eyes and propped myself up on the counter. She sat in front of me and kicked her feet. "You looked nice." I said, taking a sip from the bottle. She smiled and looked down. "I know somewhere I'd look a lot nicer..." I shook my head at her cockiness. "Look at you, all smug and proud. Ever heard of a joke? It's not like I jerk off to you at night. But you'd like that, wouldn't you?" She let her head fall. I quickly felt bad.

Y/n POV

Miles is probably going to tell everyone he caught me. Why the fuck would I do it out here? "Hey... um.. I'm sorry." I glanced up at him. He put the beer bottle in between his rosy lips and took another sip. "For what?" I asked. He set the bottle down. "Well, it's just... I didn't mean to say that... If I'm being honest... I masturbate to you too." My cheeks burned and my underwear became soaked. I got up and grabbed his hand. He stared at me for a moment before taking it and leaving his beer. I brought him to my room and turned on my LED's. God, just how I dreamt. It's all going to be so amazing. I pushed him onto my bed and crawled into his lap. His hands trailed up my ribs before lifting my shirt off. Since I wasn't wearing a bra, he saw my bare back. He leaned down and kissed my neck, his hands reaching around my waist to cup my breasts. I leaned back onto his shoulder. My hips started to work into the equation as I dry humped him. He took me off his lap and stood up. I watched in awe as bis grabbed the hem of his boxers. "Are you sure about this? If you want I can go back to my room and we'll forget it..." I shook my head. "I think we both need this more than we know." He nodded and continued to pull his pants down. I pressed my lips against him lightly, looking up at him. He had his eyes squeezed shut. "Miles, are you a virgin?" He opened his eyes. "So what if I am?" I gave him an annoyed glance. "Chill hot stuff. I am too, it's going to be amazing. I know it is." Miles bit his lip and leaned his head back. I kissed his tip before sliding my tongue over him. His whined and I continued to tease him. "In my dreams you- you don't tease me." He whimpered. "So you dream about me? That's okay.. I dream about you too." He slowly rocked his hips. I put my mouth back onto his tip. "Don't tease me!" He exclaimed, thrusting. His cock his the back of my throat, choking me. I brought my head back and gasped for air for a second. "Don't do that asshole! You're too big, you'll choke me." He grinned and