Valentines Day

Narrator

Y/n woke in the early hours to Miles laying an arm over her hip, pulling her closer to him. She smiled at his affection and rolled over, cuddling closer to him. In return, the sleeping Miles pulled her into a hug. She gladly embraced his warm figure, falling back asleep.

When the two newly weds woke up, it was only a few hours after Y/n and Miles had shifted into each other's arms. Y/n woke up first and laid careful kisses onto Miles's face to wake him up. He stirred before opening his eyes and catching a glimpse of his wife.

Miles

"Good Morning my dear." I mumbled, letting her kiss my lips. "Good morning handsome. Do you know what today is?" I rubbed my eyes groggily. "Friday." I squinted for a moment at the sunlight. "Nope, well, it is Friday but it's a special day." I sighed and looked around before my eyes ran over the gift bag. "Ah, it's Valentine's Day." She nodded eagerly and I pat my lap. Y/n crawled over and I placed my hands on her hips. "We're going to have so much sex today." I mumbled, leaning in to kiss her neck. She sighed and played with my hair. "Aren't you happy this stupid holiday exists? We get a whole day just to fuck." I looked up at her and she was smiling.