How to get the girl 2

Two: always make the first move
_____

Y/n

I knocked softly on Miles's door, stepping away after. The door opened and Miles greeted me with a grin. He let me in and I went over to his bed, making myself comfortable. His room was impeccable.

Miles

"Miles your room is so clean." I sat down next to her, our knees touched softly. "Thanks." I mumbled, staring at her thigh. "So what should we do firs-" I placed my hand on her knee, holding it carefully. "Kiss. We should kiss." I looked up at her and she was staring at me. "Miles-" I scooted closer to her, placing her leg on my thighs. "Do you want me like I want you? Be honest..." I whispered, leaning in. "I- I think we should wai-" I pressed my lips against hers.

The feeling was like some sort of altered reality. At first she resisted but then I brought my hand up to her cheek, caressing it to soothe her. Slowly she started to kiss me and soon we were making out.

Oh fuck we were making out. I was trying to hold back but I couldn't help myself. I pushed her down onto the bed and we pulled away for air. She blinked up at me innocently.

"Fuck..." I groaned, leaning back in. My hands fumbled with her skirt. I wanted it off. She helped me take it off and then I pulled at my belt. I couldn't get it out. I broke the kiss to try and figure it out when a pair of petite hands carefully placed over my own. I looked up but she was busy undoing my belt.

She pulled my pants off and I let them drop off my ankles onto the floor. I stared at her thighs before leaning back in. This time she only pecked my lips because right after she took her shirt off.

I took my own shirt off and we stared at each other. I was self conscious. Filled with anxiety as she stared at my body. Sure, my face is hot and I've gotta big dick but I definitely don't have abs or a tan.

Her body on the other hand... It was perfect. I couldn't find a single flaw. I haven't realized I had my arms crossed over my stomach until she pulled them away and crawled on top of me. "There's nothing to be ashamed of, lovely." That name... Oh fuck that name.

I grabbed her face and pulled her lips against my own. This time harsher than the last. My sweet Y/n was getting into this as well. Her hips moved against my own, making me place a hand on them to stop her. I can't get a boner, what if she doesn't want to fuck me?

I moved down to her neck and she moaned as I sucked on her soft skin. "Oh fuck. Uh- M-Miles." I stopped and looked up at her. "Yes, did I do something wrong?" She shook her head.

"I have to go, I have a test tomorrow and my roommate will come down here if I'm not back soon." I nodded sadly as she got up and started to dress again. "Hey... Before you leave.." she came back over to me.

I kissed her again, grabbing her hand. She smiled and broke the kiss, trying to walk away. "I have to go." I frowned and pulled her back. "Just one more kiss." I pleaded.

She sighed and kissed me softly for a moment. We held the kiss for five seconds and then we started to make out. It was softer than the last times.

She smiled and sat down on my lap. I set my hands on her hips and laid down. She followed, not braking the kiss.

We made out for several minutes before a knock at the door made her sit up. "Oh fuck." I got up with her and frantically put my pants and shirt on.

I didn't have time to button my shirt and I quickly zipped my pants. The zipper got stuck but we decided it was okay. I held my shirt closed and Y/n opened the door.

Her annoying friend was standing there with her arms crossed. I held the door open and gave her friend a mischievous grin. "You're fucking late." She pointed at her watch. She scanned us both before covering her mouth. "You fucking creep!" She shouted, making us both jump. "What?" Y/n asked frantically. "Your skirt is on backwards, his shirt isn't buttoned and his pants are unzipped! Y/n, it's okay babe, we're going straight to the headmaster." She grabbed Y/n who stopped her.

"I made the move..." Y/n mumbled. "You what?" She hissed, letting Y/n's hand fall. I felt my mischievous look falter as I stared at the older girl stare my precious Y/n down. "I made the move." She repeated. I zipped my pants and started to button my shirt. "Are you fucking serious?" She stepped forward and I stepped out.

Y/n

Miles held his arm out in front of me. "I don't understand what's so wrong... It's not like you don't get a good fuck every once in a while." He kept his smirk plastered wide on his face. "At least I don't fuck you, orphan." Sabrina stared him straight in the eyes while she said it. I grabbed his hand and caressed it to calm him down. He didn't look offended but he had to be. Even just a little.

"Did you kill them Miles? Did you watch them fucking bleed? Are you happy?" He gripped my hand painfully. "That's not your fucking place but no, I didn't kill them. It was a car crash, just outside the gates of my estate. I saw it from my window. I couldn't have had anything to do with it." His grip loosened and I placed my other hand on his forearm. "I'm not stupid, you cut the brakes." He chuckled and rubbed his face with his free hand.

Brina looked down and saw our hands. She shoved Miles and snatched me up. "You don't have to lie for him." I shook my head and tried to pull away from her. "I'm not! You're hurting me!" She continued to stare at Miles who was staring at her death grip on my wrist. "Let her go, you're fucking hurting her." He pointed out. "Yeah right." I started to sniffle as her fingernails dug into my skin.

A small cry slipped from my mouth and Miles stepped forward. Before he could get to me, Sabrina slapped him hard. So hard, a small cut appeared on his cheek.

Miles

She slapped me. That slut slapped me. She's hurting my Y/n, assuming things about my past, and she slapped me. Not to mention, Y/n was starting to cry because of how tight that bitches grip was. I had to do something. "Fine, you can have her. I won't bother her again." I turned around and listend to my little Y/n struggle. "No Miles!" She cried out, making me pause. "Please, I want you!" I smirked to myself but continued into my room.

I shut the door and leaned on it, listening to her sob wildly. I swear I will make it up to you Y/n. I just can't act without a plan, I'm sorry.