Cuddly boy

Y/n

Miles and I laid in his bed, just making out. His lips wandered from my own and pressed to my neck. I let out a few soft moans and ran my hands through his hair. "That's so hot." He mumbled against my skin.

I chuckled and he moved back up to kiss my lips. "Are you tired bub?" I asked him. He shrugged and nodded.

I cuddled closer to him, hugging his waist. He wrapped one arm around my waist and put the other behind his head. "Goodnight Miles." I kissed his jawline. "Goodnight Princess." He kissed my nose making me smile.

I shut my arms and listened to his heartbeat and soon enough, I was asleep.

When I woke up, there was this weight around my waist. It scared me and I tried to figure out what the hell it was.

It was just Miles. Wait- why the fuck is Miles down there? His long arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me close. His curly hair tickled my stomach making me reach down to touch it. His warm breath on my bare skin made my eyelids heavy.

As my fingers continued to delicately curl Mile's already curly hair around and around, I slowly drifted back to sleep.

The next morning, I woke quickly to the feeling of a kiss being placed on my stomach. I kept my eyes closed as his kisses continued up. He hesitated around my breasts but then continued up, so Miles does value consent. His kisses continued up my neck and onto my face. He kissed my lips lightly, making me roll over playfully.

"That's a fucking joke." He mumbled, wrapping his arm around my torso and carefully kissing the back of my neck. I giggled and gave in. "Miles stop! That tickles.." he nuzzled his nose against my skin and I laughed again.

I rolled over and stared at him for a moment. "Good morning my handsome prince." He kissed my lips softly. "Good morning to you darling."