I love you

Narrator

The two teens laid together in Miles bed. They stared up at the dark ceiling, catching their breath. After making out for what seemed like hours, Y/n finally pulled off of his lips. They were about to start again when Y/n stopped. They stared at each other. "Miles..." she mumbled, staring into the boys deep brown eyes. He knew what was coming. "Y/n..." then, at the same time, they said it. "I love you." They both froze up. Now what? Y/n let a small smile form on her face. She grabbed Miles face and pulled him to herself. They kissed again, their lips moving together comfortably. "I love you." She mumbled against him again. It made his heart race. "I love you." He said back mindlessly. She climbed over on top of him, reaching down and pinned his arms above his head. Miles awaited her next move patiently. She just moved down to kiss his jaw. "Come on baby, stop playing." Miles whined. Her hand fell off of his, leading him to grip her lower back. There was a thick sexual tension in the room making the two move more harshly against each other. They knew they couldn't do this tonight but it didn't stop them. Miles continued to push his lips against hers harshly, earning her hands tugging at his hair. He groaned against her and gripped her thighs. Their lips moved together quickly now, their tongues now apart of the equation. Miles moved his hands back to her back. She kept her hands in his hair, combing through it now. He enjoyed the feeling, it was hot and comforting at the same time. "I love you." He murmured again. The noises of their kissing filled his room, consuming them completely in each other. Y/n moved her hands so her thumbs were caressing his cheeks while her other fingers still gripped the curls that sat behind his ear. "I love you." She said back. The more they kissed the more rough Miles got. His teeth pulled at her bottom lip, earning a small squeak from the girl. They were both so excited that they had finally said it, it was all they could say. "I love you." He chanted, moving his hands down to grip her butt. "I love you more." Miles shook his head, sucking on her tongue. She rolled her eyes back, groaning. Miles pushed her off of him a little, pulling their lips from each other. "What?" Her eyes studied his freckles rather than his eyes. "I love you so much more." He used his thumb to lightly touch her lips. She shook her head and leaned down, grazing their lips back together. "I love you." She whispered, practically into his mouth. "I love you." He licked his lips, ready to kiss her again. "I love you." She said with a little more force. He sat up, she kept her legs tightly secured around his hips. "I love you." He became more serious, his grip on her hips became tighter. "I. Love. You." He whispered in her ear, this made her shift uncomfortably. She wasn't going to give up though, she had to let him know she was dominant right now. She yanked at his hair, making him groan. "I said, I love you, Miles." He stood up and pressed me against the wall. His lips ran roughly over hers. Their tongues fought for dominance for a moment before Miles bit down on her lip, he won. They stumbled around, no longer worrying about being loud. Miles used one arm to push the contents off of his desk. He laid her down and pulled back. They were both panting now, "I love you so damn much." He mumbled before kissing her again. Her legs fell off of him with a thud. He gripped her  left calf and put it over his shoulder. Behind them, Kate stood, watching in disgust. Finally, she gained the courage to pull Miles off of her. It wasn't an easy job, Miles continued to kick her off. She finally pulled them apart after trying for a minute or so. "Alright, go back to sleep. You're scaring Flora." She said groggily, too tired to really say anything else. The two finally looked at her, more of an annoyed glance than the glare she was expecting. "Fine, we're going to bed." Kate nodded, watching them climb into Miles's bed. "I would make you go back to your room Y/n, but I'm too tired. Promise me you'll go to sleep." The two kids nodded and turned their backs to each other. Kate kissed both kids on their foreheads, pulling the covers over them. "Goodnight, we'll talk about this more in the morning." Kate left the room, shutting the door quietly. They listend until they heard her door close. They rolled over to face each other. "I don't want to have to move so maybe we should just quiet down, try to sleep at least." Miles nodded, brushing his curly hair out of his face. She pecked his lips before cuddling into him, running her fingers over his soft t-shirt. "Goodnight Miles." She murmured. "Goodnight Y/n." He laid his lips onto the crown of her head, letting them rest there momentarily. "I love you." She said, falling asleep. "I love you too." He closed his eyes, listening to her quiet breathes until he finally fell asleep.