One more drink

Y/n

I stirred at the sounds of loud noises coming from downstairs. "Miles, go tell Quint to quiet down..." I murmured to my boyfriend.

After nothing happened for a moment, I sat up and looked over at the place next to me. "Miles?" I looked over at the bathroom but no one was there. I threw my legs over the side of his bed and stood up.

I grabbed my robe off of the floor and slipped it on, covering my undergarments and bare skin. I walked down the hall slowly, my stomach twisted in the worst ways. A small hand grabbing my robe made me stop. "Flora, it's late..." She stared at me and sighed. "I can't sleep, Miles and Quint are being too loud." I nodded and rubbed her head. "I know they are, I'll go talk to them." She smiled and hugged me. "Thanks." I nodded and returned her hug.

I crossed my arms over my chest and continued downstairs. I could hear Miles and Quint's drunken giggles. I took a deep breath and walked into the room, a serious look on my face. Quint scares me, a lot. "Miles, come back to bed. It's late and you're keeping Flora up." He and Quint looked up at me. "Woah Miles, did you give her those marks?" Quint pointed at my neck and I pulled my robe up uncomfortably.

"Hell yeah, and look." He stumbled over and pulled my hand off the silky fabric, exposing my chest. My bra was lingerie so it didn't cover that much which meant Quint was seeing a lot. I grabbed the material and wrapped it across myself again. "What the fuck Miles?" I looked up a Quint who was biting his lip. My heart sped up. "Miles, now." I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs. "Byyyyyyeeeee Quintttt." Miles slurred, waving.

I shut the door and locked it, pushing Miles onto the bed. "Are we going to sleep?" I nodded and got under the covers with him, slipping my robe off again. He crawled under the covers and wrapped his arms around me. "Am I in trouble?" He mumbled. "Yes but we'll talk about it in the morning... Just protect me right now." He nodded and I wrapped my arms around his waist as tightly as I could. "Mmmmgh, you're squeezing me too tight... What if I want to jerk off? I can't move my arms!" I cuddled closer to him and took a few deep breaths. "Go to sleep Miles.." his hands fumbled with my hair. "What am I protecting you from?" I sighed loudly and opened my eyes. "Quint. Can we go to sleep now?" He nodded and I shut my eyes.

I opened my eyes and saw Quint standing in the doorway. "M-miles.." I shook him but he rolled over, taking his arm off of me. "Stay away from me you fucking creep!" I shouted as he approached the bed. "I said stay away!" He grabbed my legs, caressing my calves softly. Tears dripped from my chin, falling onto the sheets. "Stay a-away.." I tried to pull my leg away but his grip was tight. "Let me go!" I sobbed, his touch unbearable. "If you weren't a slut I wouldn't touch you like this." I shook my head, "I'm not a slut!" He crawled onto the bed, pinning me down.

I can smell the scent of cigarettes and whiskey on his breath, honestly I'm disgusted. "Are you not? Look at yourself. Practically naked, begging to be fucked by me." I shook my head and tried to cover my body. "Don't touch me! I don't want you to touch me!" He leaned down and began to kiss my skin, groping my breasts. I sobbed loudly, looking over at Miles who was still sleeping through this. "Miles please help..." I whimpered, reaching out for him.

I sat up with a gasp, holding the covers to my chest. "Hey, hey, hey.. What's going on?" Miles sat up slowly and rubbed my arms. "Are you okay?" I shook my head. "No Miles! I just had the most horrid nightmare!" He grabbed my hand, caressing it. "What was that about darling?" I wrapped my arms around him and pressed my sweaty body against his soft skin.

"Miles, Quint raped me..." I clutched his neck, inhaling the alcohol and sweat still on him. I pulled away and saw him giving me a strange look. "What?" He sighed and cracked a small smile. "There's nothing to be scared of baby, Quint would never do something like that." My heart dropped into my stomach. "No, Miles he would. When you were drunk you showed him my boobs and-" I froze, rethinking my words. "I showed him— your boobs?" I nodded and put my head in my hands. "He looked at me like I was an object Miles." His arms wrapped around me, holding me close to him.