How to get the girl 3

Three
Treat her like a Princess, make her crave you

Miles

I woke up from a restless sleep sweating and dehydrated. I grabbed my water bottle and chugged it all quickly.

After laying in bed for another ten minutes, I got up and went to shower. I turned the hot water on and slid my underwear off. The bathroom became steamy quickly, making it hard to breathe. I stepped into the shower and sighed as the burning hot water pattered against my skin.

I closed my eyes and my hand trailed down to my erection. "Fucking morning wood." I groaned wrapping my hand around myself. Soon Y/n would do this for me... We would live happily together soon and we would have sex all the time. "Mmgh, Y/n..."

Y/n

I didn't dare look at Sabrina all morning. She tried to talk to me but I continued to ignore her. There was a dark bruise on my wrist, reminding me of last night. Why would he do that? I thought he liked me. That bastard.

I stormed out of the room early to go eat in the dining hall by myself. I got in line scowled at the ground, waiting to get my food. When it was finally my turn, I got some eggs, bacon, and a piece of toast.

I ate the boring breakfast by myself. Miles sat a few tables away from me, watching me intensely. There was something between us. Love? Lust? No way... Miles is just a cute boy who I want in my pants... We just met. I don't even know his middle name or his favorite color.

He walked over and sat down a few seats away from me. I ignored him as he attempted to talk to me.