Bed Sharing

Y/n

Miles and I sat on opposite sides of the couch while we watched tv. Since it was a small couch, our feet lightly brushed each other. I thought nothing of this because Miles was always just Miles. The mystery boy, the weirdo, the skinny curly haired, real life Pugsley Addams. And plus, we were both wearing socks so it wasn't like we were really touching each other. I saw Miles yawn and lay his head down on the couch. I scooted up a little further so he could stretch his unnaturally long legs out. He thanked me with a quiet grunt and stretched out along the couch.

I sat and watched some more of whatever show was currently on before feeling my own eyelids get heavy. The quiet, steady snores of Miles were like a lullaby for me. Urging me to sleep. I yawned and laid my head in my hands, only shutting my eyes for a second.

Warm breath on my lips made my eyes quickly flutter open. I jumped at the sight, something in my face, our noses touching and our lips too close for comfort. His breath gave me butterflies and the heavy weight on my hip made me look down. I tried to pull my hand from its place but Miles shifted uncomfortably. I looked over at him, wondering what I'd done wrong. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. My hand was tangled in Miles's hair. I panicked and Miles stirred again, waking up. I quickly pulled my hand from his hair, apologizing quietly. His hand lightly squeezed my hip, making me give a slight groan of pleasure. I quickly covered it up with a yawn, adjusting my position. Miles's hand dragged down my thighs until it landed on the couch. "Sorry." He mumbled, sitting up straight. "It's fine... Let's just go to bed." I quickly suggested. He nodded and we walked upstairs to his room.

I climbed into his bed and pulled the covers over myself, facing away from him like every other night. Miles and I shared a bed because there weren't any other free rooms and his bed was the only one big enough for the two of us. (With he exception of Kate and Ms. Grose but I didn't want to intrude on an adult) I couldn't stop blushing. Miles tapped my shoulder lightly and I rolled over. "Yeah?" I whispered, my eyes were open but I couldn't see anything. "Do you wanna kiss?" I bit my lip while I considered but I could feel him inching towards me. "Alright." I finally agreed. "Great." He scooted closer so our knees bumped each other.

His lips met mine softly, just sitting there for a second. This kiss was unreal. His lips were so soft and felt so good on mine. He started to really kiss me. Shifting his position so that his hand was on my lower back, moving towards the hem of my shorts. I found my hand traveling up into his hair again, playing with it subconsciously. I pulled down lightly on one of his curls and he gave an exhale. I assumed this was of pleasure so I tugged a little more.

Miles bit down on my lip, making me gasp in shock. He pushed his head against mine harder and slipped his tongue in my mouth. Though he was dominate moments before, his actions became shy. I took this chance and placed my leg over his hip, getting even closer to him. I began to suck on his tongue, a pleasure neither of us had ever felt. This wasn't Miles's and I's first kiss but none of them were like this.

(Random other night)

Miles and I laid in bed, both of us stared at the ceiling. Thunder clapped loud enough to make me jump. "Are you scared?" He whispered. "A little." I matched his tone. Miles quickly sat up and leaned over me. He pecked my lips and flopped down next to me, grabbing my waist. I smiled and cuddled closer to him, hoping to fall asleep.

(Random day)

Miles and I were outside running around like idiots. I screeched as he jumped out in front of me, spinning on my heel to continue to run away. He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him, tickling my ribcage. I spun around trying to pull from his grip and we slowly stopped laughing. We stared at each other, my eyes would trail down to his lips repeatedly so I looked away. "I have an idea for a game." He announced, reliving us both of the awkward silence. "Yes?" I looked back into his brown eyes. "Every time I catch you, you have to give me a kiss. Starting with this time." I rolled my eyes playfully. I leaned up and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Uh-uh, right here." He pointed to his lips. "Are you sure?" I asked quickly. He nodded and gave me a smug grin. "Fine." I linked my hands around his neck and pulled him down into a quick kiss.

(Random Night pt 2)

"Shut up Y/n." Miles snapped, kicking my leg. "Seriously Miles? We're not fucking 10 anymore, you're so immature." He rolled over, throwing his right arm and leg over my body, pinning me down. "I'm plenty mature for your information." I stared at him, trying not to show how intimidated I actually was. "Yeah, sure you are Miles." I mumbled, reaching up to push his shoulders. "Now get off me you perv." He leaned down quickly and for a moment I thought he was going to fall onto me. His lips crashed onto mine, taking me by surprise. They rested against mine as we stared into each other's eyes. He pulled away after a few seconds and gripped my shoulders lightly. "I fucking hate you sometimes."

He decided he wanted to go back to being in charge so he switched the position so I was straddling him. His hands roamed up the back of my shirt, feeling for my bra. I broke the kiss and stared at him. "What?" He asked me. I bit my tongue, "Miles we can't have sex." His hands slowly pulled away from my back. "Why not?" I sighed, and shrugged. "What would that make us?" He blinked for a moment. "Whatever you want I guess." I felt a pang if sadness that he would only date me for sex. I guess I just realized that I actually really liked Miles. "I mean, if you wanna go out or something before..." I started to smile, "Really?" He sighed and rested his head on my shoulder. "Yeah..."

I gave him a hug which he reluctantly returned. "Do you... Do you feel the same way though?" He looked over and kissed my neck. "Are you asking if I have any romantic feelings for you?" I nodded and he took my hands. "If I didn't, I wouldn't do this." He leaned in a gently kissed my lips. "Or this." He pushed me down on the bed and got over me. "Or this." He leaned down and kissed my neck several times. "Or this." He started to tickle me, making me toss and turn under his grasp. He finally stopped and I looked up at him. My vision had adjusted and I could see that he was smiling. "Thank you for liking me Miles..." he slowly put his body weight in my, giving me a hug. He flipped us over and we laid like that, me laying on top of him, listening to his heart beat. "You're heart is racing..." I I mumbled.

"I'm trying not to get aroused." I rolled off of his chest. "Okay then."