How to get the girl 1

———
Rule 1: Never ask a woman on a date until you know more about her than she knows about herself
———
Y/n

I laughed at some stupid joke my friends were making, oblivious to the world around me. "Ooh,
Y/n! Don't look now but I think freakshow has the hots for you." I furrowed my eyebrows and pretended to walk over to look at something they were doing to see who they were talking about.

"Which one?" I whispered, pointing at some part on the homework we hadn't even started. "The one sitting by himself two tables away." I glanced up and we made eye contact. I waved and he gave a dazed wave back. "Nod like I just explained something to you." I murmured and Lia nodded. I sat back down on my side of the table and put my thumbnail up to my lips.

"He's kinda hot..." I thought out loud in a hushed tone. He wasn't that far away. "I heard he's a fucking psycho who killed his parents." I remembered some of the wild rumors about him. "Maybe none of them are true." I finally spoke up, the pair looked at me. "Maybe all of them are true." Sabrina argued. I rolled my eyes, "I'm going to prove none of them are true." I stood up. "Don't you dare. He's going to kill you." Sabrina warned. I gave her the classic middle finger and walked over to his table.

Miles

I continued to mindlessly stare at the book Quint had given me. Quiet taught me a lot about girls. He gave me lots of rules to help me get a girlfriend. I know everything there is to know about her. Her birthday, eye color, favorite color, favorite food, words she uses frequently, bra size, favorite thing to eat, favorite show, her family and friends names. I've figured her out. The chair in front of me pulled out and I looked over my book.

My heart sped up as Y/ n plopped down in the chair. Her chest bounced for a short moment as she sat down. "Hi, I'm Y/n." I smiled and closed my book. I know who you are. "Nice to meet you, I'm Miles." You don't know that... But you will, I promise you will. I'm a very attractive person and if so many rumors hadn't been spread about me, we'd already be together. I'd be able to fuck any girl in the school if the rumors never started. But I only want to fuck you, Y/n L/n.

My mind ran to perverted extents quickly, making me wonder what she would look like during sex, while she rode my cock or I teased her. I felt my pants get tight and I crossed my legs. "So, how long have you been here?" I looked up and smacked my lips together. "Since Kindergarten..." she nodded and I picked at my nails. "It's pretty sucky, huh?" I nodded and she giggled. Cute laugh, so fucking cute.

"So, what's a girl gotta do to see Mile's dorm?" I felt my face get bright red and I bit the I side of my lip for a moment. "Well Uh- I- I don't have a um.. I don't have a- Uh- Uh- roommate so you can c-c-come over whenever I guess." She nodded slowly and stood up exposing her thighs. "Well, lets go now!" I shook my head furiously, curls flopping everywhere.

Y/n

"I'm so sorry but I have to clean it first if that's okay... How about tonight after lights out? I think we live in the same hall." I realized I'd seen him going into his dorm a few times. "That's right! Yeah, okay, I'll be there." I turned around to my friends and held up a thumbs up. They all shook their head and gave me panicked looks. "Oh my god he's going to rape and murder our precious
Y/n." I shook my head, "He seems really nice!" Sabrina rolled her eyes, "I'm sure Ted Bundy also seemed really nice." I furrowed my eyebrows and crossed my arms.

"You guys are so fucking insensitive. I have to go get ready and tomorrow, when I'm not dead, I'll tell you all about how he didn't rape me." They all shut up and I walked away to go get ready for tonight.