The arranged marrige

Aged up : 20

Miles

Arranged marriage. Arranged marriage. Arranged marriage. Arranged marriage... I suppose it isn't a bad thing... No, not at all. It's not like I'm avidly looking for love. I just hope she isn't ugly, she does have to have my children.

I could hear people chattering downstairs as I fixed my tie. This suit is tight and uncomfortable. At least my cock looks good... I bit my tongue and moved my hands up to my hair. "Miles dear, are you ready?" Ms.Grose chimes through my door. "Yeah, yeah..." I walked over and opened the door, peering down at her. "Alright, lets go." We walked together downstairs where all the people were.

"Mr and Mrs Y/l/n! Lovely to meet you! This is Miles, dashing isn't he? Ms Y/n, you look stunning." I scanned the girl and she scanned me, taking in every inch of each other's beauty. She's the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. "Miles..." Ms Grose nudged me.

I stepped forward and shook her parents hands, kissing hers. She giggled a little and bit her lip. "Well, we'll leave you two to get to know each other. Play nice children." The girls mother said before walking away with Ms Grose. "Wanna go to my room?" She nodded and I grabbed her hand, leading her upstairs.

We burst into my room and shut the door quickly, laughing a little. There were some drunks we encountered on the way up here. We took our shoes off and stood laughing for another moment. When our laughing died down, I went and put a record on, sitting on my bed. She sat next to me and we laid quietly.

"I'm Miles." "I'm Y/n." We shook hands but didn't let go after. "So, I guess we have to get to know each other." She whispered to me. I nodded and rolled on my side to look at her. I've never felt so comfortable with someone so quickly.

"When's your birthday?" I started. "Y/b/d, what about you?" I nodded and repeated it mentally. "December 23." She nodded and her thumb slowly caressed my knuckles. "What's your favorite color?" She asked next. "Red or black I guess." I looked down at her black dress, the sight sent shivers down my spine. "Wow, I'm wearing both of your favorite colors and you're wearing mine." I looked down at my suit. It was just plain black and white.

After talking for half an hour and really getting to know each other, I wanted to get to know the other parts of her. Things that would be important if we were to be married. "How good of a kisser are you?" She shrugged and we both sat up. "I've never kissed anyone. What about you?" I smiled, "I've never kissed anyone either." She nodded and looked away for a moment. "Two 20 year olds who still haven't had their first kiss..." I chuckled before we settled back into an awkward silence.

We sat quietly before she looked back over at me and leaned in, kissing me quickly. I didn't even have time to kiss her back. "Hey! That's not fair!" She crossed her arms. "I don't know what you mean by that Miles." I raised my eyebrows and carefully grabbed her chin, turning her head back towards me.

I pulled her closer until our lips met. Kissing was an amazing feeling. It was comforting and made you all tingly inside. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I moved my hand down to her waist, pulling her close. We started to move our lips, awkwardly at first but it got smoother the longer we did it. My hand moved down further, to her thigh.

Y/n just barely pulled away so she could talk. "Wait... Are you sure you want to do this Miles?" I nodded and slid my hand up further. I kissed her cheek then moved down to her neck.

Y/n

Miles hands moved from my thigh to the back of my dress. He unzipped it slowly and let it fall off my shoulders. His lips came in contact with my skin, kissing me softly. He left small love bites all over me, claiming me as his own.