Quiet

Y/n

Miles Fairchild. Miles Fairchild. Miles Fairchild. Miles Fairchild.

Oh god, Miles Fairchild.

Expelled for attacking another student. He almost fucking killed him.

I gave up everything to be with him.

Now he's gone.

Fuck, what do I do? I need Miles.
I need him. I don't care if he almost killed that jackass. Fuck, I need him. I need to feel him again.

I've packed my bag. I'm going to leave and I'm going to see him. He's written me where his house is and said he'd be waiting at the gate for me.

I took my bag and made my way outside, to the stables.

I rode the horse for hours until I finally saw the gate. Bly. I took a deep breath and continued to ride towards the house.

A figure stood at the gate making my heart race. It's him.

He opened the gate and I got off the horse running to him.

I buried my head into his neck, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Oh Princess... Did you miss me?" I nodded and let go to look at him.

He leaned in and kissed me, short and sweet. "I missed your lips." I whispered, kissing him again.

He brought his hand up to my cheek, softly caressing it. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down. Our lips touched softly before we both smiled wider and kissed. His teeth pulled on my lip, letting it snap back into place when he let go.

There was a strong sexual tension between the two of us and it was becoming unbearable. "Baby, I got the perfect record when I was in town on my way back. It's going to make everything so much better." I played with his hair. "Really? I think what I get right now might be enough..." he shook his head.

"You need to hear this."

We got on the horse and rode to the house together, me in the back. We got off in the back and Miles quietly lead me through the house. We got to his room and he shut the door. "May I look around?" I asked, holding his hand. He shrugged and followed me. There was a large terrarium in the middle of his room.

I walked over and peered in. "What's in here?" I asked. Miles picked a spider up off the floor. He dropped the spider in and I watched. Suddenly, a large black spider jumped out of a hole and grabbed it. I stumbled back into Miles.

"Are you okay?" He asked confused. I nodded and kissed him again. He pushed me off and went over to his records. I watched as he put one on.

He laid down in his bed and I stood at the end. "strip." He commanded. I nodded and started to undress for him. My jacket and then my shoes. My tie and I slowly unbuttoned my shirt. Miles bit his lip as he watched me.

I slid the shirt off my arms and now was my skirt. I unzipped it and let it fall off my hips. I kept my thigh highs on and sat down on the edge of the bed. Miles crawled over and unclipped my bra carefully. I slid it off and then stood up again, pulling my underwear off.

I turned around and Miles was standing up with his bondage kit. I took a deep breath and laid down.

He handcuffed my hands together and spread my legs. "Obviously I have nothing to tie you to but if you close your legs I swear to god I'll fucking whip you until you bleed." I nodded and opened my legs. He grabbed his blindfold and tied it around my head.

"You have to be quiet. If Ms Grose or Kate hear you, they'll make you leave and we won't finish okay?" I nodded and kept my mouth shut.

He crawled down to the end of the bed and I felt his breath on my heat. I didn't close my legs but I arched my back and whispered for him to do something. He leaned down and started to suck on my clit making me whimper quietly.

He licked my entrance and lightly blew on it. I curled my toes and waited for him. "Miles..." I whispered, feeling like I may cry. He slowly pushed his fingers into me, not saying anything. I whimpered and it took all I had not to close my legs.

The song Miles had started made me crave passionate sex. "Miles-" his warm lips met my bare stomach, kissing it lightly. "Shhhhh shhhhh, I know. I want it too... Just a few more minutes." I nodded and he started to move his fingers more swiftly, sometimes curling them.

I let out several shaky breaths and my left leg slid up his bedsheets, staying open. "Oh baby." I whispered. His lips lifted from my stomach and I felt him move further up.

His soft lips moved against mine, his chest pressed close to my skin. He'd taken his shirt off at least. He pulled his fingers out and kept his hands by my head.

"Can I put my legs around you?" I whispered between kisses. He grabbed my thighs and put them around his waist. He was naked.

"Miles what if... What if someone walks in?" I asked, making him pull away. "Just ignore them and keep going. I'll handle it." I nodded and moved my hands to his chest.

My finger freely roamed his smooth skin, moving from his chest, up his neck and into his hair. "I missed your hair." I murmured, running my fingers through it.

He got out of bed and I laid still, listening to the music. "This song is so good... What's it called?" I asked awkwardly, uncomfortable I didn't know what he was doing.

"Glory Box by Portheadish." He whispered in my ear. I bit my lip and nodded. "Wh-what are you doing?" My voice remained in a low whimper.

"Oh my love..." he climbed into bed and pushed my legs back apart. He aligned himself with me.

He slowly pushed in, making me arch my back. "Fuck I've been waiting for so long." I whispered, tears filled my eyes. "Please Miles... Take the blindfold off, I want to see your face." He reached up and took it off, allowing me to look at him.

He had a devious smile on his face, he looked away and continued to fuck me. He stared at the ceiling, rolling his hips and gripping mine.

His room was dark, not completely, but dark enough. He pulled out and flipped over, making me get on top of him. He sat up and I slid myself back onto him. "Miles." My moans simply dissolved into the music though I was sure he'd heard them.

The music was up loud enough so that people outside couldn't hear us but we could hear each other so it was perfect. I would squeal quietly when he'd thrust upwards, hitting my g-spot.

He leaned in to suck on my neck, leaving harsh hickies on it. I moaned at the feeling and held him closer to me. My fingers dug deeply into his back as I moved myself up and down.

His huffs and quiet moans told me he was close. "Miles?" There was a knock on the door. "Yes?" He called back, gripping my waist so that I continued to ride him. "Can you please turn that down?" He arched his head back, digging it into the pillows.

"Y-yeah I will." He shouted, his hands falling from my hips. He grabbed my head, just behind my ears, and pulled me into a kiss. I continued to grind my hips against him shakily, I was exhausted. His tongue slid between my lips and I opened my mouth for him. He tasted amazing. Something I could never place.

He just tasted like Miles.

And Miles was the best taste there is.

My breathing became short and fast as the knot in my stomach got tighter. Suddenly, I released. Miles thrusted deeply one last time and finally came. He pulled out and took the condom off, tossing it into his bin. He turned the music down and