Sleeping Poppy part 6

Everyone inside the pod were pacing, panicking and biting their nails, Barb and Trollex stayed beside Poppy so they could help her breathe but it wasn't working well and she was running out of time.

Back in the dungeon Lavender smirked evilly as she could sense that the precious Queen was close to losing her life, Darnell and Cooper glared at her and were disgusted that she could do this to an innocent troll who was their friend. Cooper had tears in his eyes but that didn't mean that he wasn't any less angry in fact he was even more furious now than he was before.

"WIPE THAT UGLY STUPID GRIN OFF OF YOUR UGLY STUPID FACE!!!" He yelled before squeezing through the bars and started choking her until her face turned blue and his brother pulled him away from her. "Bro listen I'm worried about Poppy too but choking the troll responsible is not going to do anything and besides we don't want to stoop to her level." He said as he was holding his brother, Cooper knew he was right but he was still going to glare at her and give her the "I'm watching you" eyes.

Meanwhile Branch was hurrying back as fast as could as soon as he saw the forest he knew he was close In his mind he kept telling himself that he would make it, that he would save his true love.

Meanwhile in the Royal pod King Peppy was pacing back and forth while biting his nails(do they even have nails?) he kept stealing glances at his poor daughter and saw that Trollex and Barb were trying to keep her breathing, he looked out the window and a huge smile graced his face when he saw Branch making his way to the pod with all 6 strings in his fist. "BRANCH IS BACK EVERYONE!" He shouted with glee which caused everyone to smile.

Branch smiled as he was almost there to save Poppy, he ran into the pod and saw Poppy fighting for her life he frowned once he saw her state oh he hoped this would work. He presented the strings and just before their eyes they glowed and floated around Poppy and mended together to make a beautiful vine and flower crown and was placed on Poppy's head.

Branch gulped and leaned down and pressed his lips on Poppy's, the kiss lasted for 5 seconds until Branch pulled back with a hopeful smile on his lips but it didn't last long because Poppy still wasn't awake. "Poppy? Come on Poppy, please wake up." He said as he tried to shake her awake, everyone gasped in horror. Poppy wasn't.....dead was she? No she was probably taking a little bit of time to wake up, yeah that was it.

They waited about 10 seconds to wait and see if she would wake up but when those seconds were up she still wasn't awake and they all began to worry even more, Branch put his ear to her chest and his heart dropped and his eyes widened with tears...her heart wasn't beating. "She's gone..." he said in a whisper but it was loud enough for everyone in the pod to hear.

"NO MY BABY!!" King Peppy yelled and went to go hug his daughter's body his eyes filled with tears running down his face, everyone in the pod started crying hysterically. Branch looked at the love of his life as she laid there lifeless in her crying father's arms with tears in his eyes, he shook his head in shame he failed...he failed to save the one he loved. First his parents, then his grandma and now his true love.

"HAHAHAHA I DID IT I GOT RID OF THE QUEEN AND NOW THE THRONE AND BRANCH ARE MINE, BOW DOWN TO YOUR NEW RULER POP TROLLS!!!!!" They heard Lavender say from outside and looked out the window to see all the trolls sad and gray and Cooper and Darnell were tied up and gagged. Lavender was now dressed as a Queen with an evil smile on her face.

Branch looked at Poppy's dead body sadly and went up to her and hugged her, she felt cold and lifeless but she was still a beautiful Angel. Branch took a deep sad breath and decided to sing to her one last time.

"Late at night when all the world is sleeping I stay up and think of you, And I wish on a star that somewhere you are thinking of me too."

"Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight Till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight, and there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be than here in my room dreaming about you and me." Branch sang as he cried harder and clutched on to her harder wishing she was awake and singing with him.