Twover babies part 2

Okay MagalyOjeda8 here's part 2 of your request and you know I would do anything for you but This is still a Broppy one shots book so I still need to make Broppy one shots. After two days Twig and her new babies were aloud to leave the hospital. Poppy and Branch threw a party for her and Clover to congratulate them, everyone in Troll Village was there even King Peppy who despite his age could still bust some sick moves. He also wanted to see his new grandchildren and congratulate his son and his wife. "Where are my new grandchildren at?" He said searching for his son and Twig because he knew that they would never let them wander around by themselves otherwise Branch would kill Clover. He saw Twig and Clover by the picnic table with the each of the new infants in their arms. He walked over to them and looked at the babies and smiled and looked at his son and daughter in law to ask if he could hold one of them. "May I?" He asked. They looked at him with a smile and nodded. He lifted Sticks up and held him in his arms and looked at him with a caring smile on his face. They smiled at the sweet scene and turned their heads to see Tiffany standing next to them. "Tiffany would you like to hold Sage?" Clover asked her with a smile. "Yes please." Tiffany said smiling and held Sage carefully. Clover and Twig left the picnic table to go look for Branch and Poppy to thank them for throwing them the party. "Branch should we tell them now?" They heard Poppy say and stopped to hear her conversation with Branch. "I don't think so Poppy, at least not yet maybe we should wait a little longer to tell them." They heard Branch say. "But they're going to know once I start showing." Poppy said. They peaked and saw Poppy rub her belly and when they saw her doing that their jaws dropped when they found out what they were talking about. "Okay we'll tell them later." Branch said with a sigh and kissed her cheek. He held her hand as they started to walk back to the party. "We know you're there Clover and Twig." Branch said. Twig and Clover gasped as their cover was blown. "How did you know?" Twig asked. "Seriously? I'm the king. Plus you're my sister Twig, I'm supposed to know where you're always are." Branch said. They both groaned and followed their siblings back to the party but stopped. "We won't tell anybody about this." Clover said. They turned their heads to look at their younger siblings and smiled. "Thank you guys." Poppy said. They made it back to the party and spent time with the new babies. Okay bestie that's all for today and I hope you like it, ciao.