Broppy/Twover you're not alone au part 1.

Okay this is another Broppy and Twover one. It was a beautiful and sunny day in Troll Village and in the pizzeria Branch and his little sister Twig were so excited to meet the new animatronic today and she will be there in time for the show tonight, it was called Neon light night. They also heard that she was going to be Circus Clover's and Circus Iris's big sister. After three hours had passed the animatronics went outside and saw the delivery bug arrive. The delivery trolls rolled the box in the pizzeria and opened it to reveal a beautiful pink troll with hot pink hair, hot pink nose and red cheeks, she was all dressed up in a red dress and red clown shoes with gold bells and her midriff was shown which also confusingly had an orange fan. She had red lipstick on her lips, purple eyeshadow on her closed eyelids and thick mascara on her eyelashes and she also wore her hair in pigtails. Branch thought that she was the most beautiful troll he's ever seen. The moment he saw her he fell in love with her immediately. Twig pressed her nose and she quickly came on and opened her eyes which were beautiful hot pink. Branch was smitten with her and once she saw him her eyes widen and her cheeks began to blush as her lips curved into a shy smile. Branch cleared his throat so he can introduce everyone to her. "Welcome Miss and welcome to our Pizzeria!" He exclaimed with excitement. "H-hi." Poppy said with shyness, Branch thought that she was adorable when she was shy even though he just met her. "Let me introduce you to myself and everyone else here." He said and wrapped an arm around her and wiggled his eyebrows which caused Poppy to giggle which Branch thought was adorable. "I am Branchnard but please call me Branch hot stuff." He said with a smirk and kissed her hand which caused her to blush more along with the compliment. Twig smirked because she knew where this was going. "This is my sister Twig." He said gesturing to Twig who smiled and took her hand and shook it. "Hi, it's so great to meet you." Twig said. Poppy smiled and shook her hand in return. "Hello it's great to meet you too." Poppy said. "Well I have to get ready for tonight, I'll see you later." Twig said and smirked because she wanted to leave them alone together."later sis." Branch said and waved as his sister did the same and walked away until she was no longer in sight. Poppy looked at him and smiled. "You're a great brother." She said. Branch blushed when she said that. "Thank You. Now let's introduce you to everyone else m'lady." He said taking her hand which made her blush. 3 hours later. After have been introduced to everyone else including her siblings Poppy was in her new bedroom, she was all ready for the show. She had on a sparkly sapphire blue dress and shoes, a silver necklace with a sapphire and thick mascara, thin red lipstick and sapphire blue eyeshadow. She decided to let her hair free from the pigtails and wore a sparkly blue headband with a flower on it. She heard her door being knocked on. She walked towards the door and saw that it was Branch all handsomely dressed in a black tuxedo holding a bouquet of beautiful pink roses. He looked at her with a smile and half lidded eyes and offered her the roses which made her blush and smile. "M'lady would you offer me the privilege of being my date?" He said. Poppy's eyes widened in shock but her face changed to a smile. "Why yes." She said. He offered her his arm which she gladly accepted and took the roses from his hand and together they went to the stage room. Okay I decided to do this request in parts maybe 2 or 3 and after this request I'm going to do everyone's else's requests and then do my own work. Anyway bye.