Librarian hottie

I know the title is lame but I ran out of ideas so just enjoy the story.

It was a beautiful and sunny day at Trollstopia Academy college and a couple of students were taking a nice walk around the campus and just enjoying the fresh air and talking about stuff. "So I heard that they opened a new library on the campus, maybe we should all check it out." A grayish blue troll with light blue eyes and blackish blue hair said, he was wearing a green hoodie and brown pants and had a blue backpack on his back.

"Really Branch? A library? That sounds like a snooze fest." Barb said with a groan and a roll of her magenta eyes, she was known as the punk rocker of the group and Branch's younger sister. She had dull purple skin and a red Mohawk silver hoop earrings and black ripped skinny jeans with a red shirt with a black rock symbol and a black leather jacket.

"Come on Barb it could be fun and besides the world could do some more reading especially us because we're always on our cellphones and computers and our TVs, we could use less screen time and more book time." Darnell also known as D said he was the calm and funky dude of the group he was a pink funk troll with blue dreads and eyes, he wore a black baseball hat a white shirt and gray pants he was also a hip hop rapper and he was becoming a huge star on TrollTube.

"We agree on that." Trollex, Maya and Suki said all at the same time, Maya was Trollex's girlfriend, she was a pretty mint green Pop troll with beautiful light purple hair and gorgeous teal eyes. She wore a yellow dress with white leggings and a sunflower hair clip she was known across the campus as captain of the a cappella club and she was known in the group as the sweet and shy girl.

Trollex and Suki were known as the DJ twins even though they weren't actually Brother and Sister but they sure did act like it and they treated each other like they were. Trollex was a dark blue techno troll with green hair that was tied with a topknot and gorgeous emerald green eyes and freckles on his cheeks, he wore a light blue hoodie with a pink pixelated heart in the middle and he also wore an earring on his left ear.

Suki was a red pop troll with orange hair pink eyes and tons of freckles, she wore a purple shirt with blue jeans and a coat that had purple, white, blue and orange stripes on it and a pair of headphones with pink flowers. Her and Trollex were known as the greatest disc jockeys across the campus but they often argued about who was the greatest.

"I could use a trip there, I have to study for this history exam tomorrow and I want to get it out of the way so I could get college credit...or something." Said Riff the other rock troll of the group, he was a purple troll with wild black hair that was covering his blue eyes with a black beanie and wore black fingerless gloves, a white shirt with a denim jacket and black ripped jeans with a red handkerchief with skulls coming out of his pocket. He was known as the best drummer in the history of the rock trolls and the group but he enjoyed other music other than rock because he was also known to be a voice of reason and other than Branch it was his job to get Barb out of bad situations because he was her boyfriend.

"Alright fine, let's go to the boring library but I'm only going for Riff...and hopefully see if my favorite series of books are there whatever." Barb said with a groan and a whisper so that nobody could hear her admit that she actually enjoys reading books. A few minutes later they were at a huge pink building with a blue and white banner that said grand opening.

There was a huge crowd of college students mostly boys and judging by their reactions they weren't here for reading, no they were here for something else or should they say someone else, up on the steps of the library with a huge pair of golden scissors about to cut a giant blue ribbon was a beautiful all pink pop troll, she wore a light grey shirt with a dark grey scarf around her neck, a long purple trench coat with long sleeves and buttons on the sleeves and collar and pockets on the bottom, a pair of dark grey pants with a pair of black boots. Her gorgeous hot pink hair was tied in an elegant bun and her beautiful magenta eyes were hidden behind a pair of purple oval shaped glasses and she also wore shiny and sparkly pink eyeshadow and the most adorable freckles Branch ever did see. She was definitely a sight for sore eyes...Branch's eyes that is. And on the steps with her were Dean Peppy...and vice Dean Guffin ugh.