The Crown of the first King part 1

This is a request for Lee_La_Jolie I hope you like it and I hope you don't mind that I do it in parts.

Legends said that there was an ancient crown who chooses it's next king, when the crown is on the head of it's new wearer it glows and that troll is king forever and it's 100% true.

Poppy was just like any other troll, always smiling and singing and dancing and hugging but as of right now she was scared because she had to take the next big step in her life:marriage.

She was too young to get married but her father said that her coronation was one day away and she'll be crowned Troll Village's new Queen but she had to find the future king.

"Greetings my daughter! Are you ready to find yourself a king?" King Peppy her father said with a smile on his face. Poppy forced herself to smile because she didn't want to break her father's heart. "Sure, as ready as I'll ever be." She said with fake enthusiasm because she really didn't want to do this.

"Great!!! I already asked every troll from our kingdom to every other kingdom!" King Peppy said much to his daughter's shock.

"You mean like speed dating?!" Poppy said a little mad because she hated speed dating since there were a lot of Trolls who were either perverts or only wanted to date her for her royal status.

"Well more like speed crowning as I like to say." King Peppy said laughing at his own joke and pulled out the crown from the legend. "This crown belonged to our ancestors for generations and chose all the right kings of the past." He said as he handed her the crown. She looked at it in awe, it was a beautiful crown made from the best leaves in the world and it was extremely precious.

"So if I use this crown to find the next king, that troll will be my soulmate for the rest of my life?" She asked her father. Her father nodded yes at her.

With that she left the pod and went to the center of the Village to meet every troll. "Alright Crown, let's see how great of a matchmaker you really are." She said quietly.

A few minutes later.

Poppy was sitting at the table looking real bored as she kept listening to King Thrash of the rock trolls blab on and on about himself. "Geez. Egotistical much?" She said in her mind. This wasn't speed crowning, this was speed dating!

"Anyway let's cut to the chase. If I become your king I promise to always give you a good time, if you know what I mean." Thrash said as he smirked at her and gave her bedroom eyes.

Poppy gave him a disgusted look.

"NEXT!!!" Poppy yelled, she didn't crown this guy but she didn't care because there was no way in hell she was going to marry him for many reasons

"NEXT!!!" Poppy yelled, she didn't crown this guy but she didn't care because there was no way in hell she was going to marry him for many reasons. He wasn't even looking at her in the eyes during the whole conversation because he kept staring at her body, Perv 101.