LI

The sun slowly rose and lightened up England. Some villages were covered with fog; it slowly started to disappear as soon as the sun was out. People woke up, went to school, work or went out for a morning walk. It was cold, but that didn't stop people from enjoying the rare sunny morning in the late autumn.

The taxi stopped in front of the Red Bull office, and three people got out of the car; Pierre, Franz and Jenny.

"Surprisingly enough, the weather is positive," Jenny said; she was the PR of Pierre, but also from the team. She was put on this case. "Italy is different."

"Sometimes, English weather can be good," Pierre smirked. "We talk like there's only rain here," he laughed.

The taxi driver opened the trunk and helped Pierre and Franz to take out their luggage. "Trust me, this is unique for England," he assured them. "Especially in autumn. I don't want to disturb you, but can we make a photo?" He, Pierre and Franz took a picture and thanked the driver.

Pierre stretched his arms and looked around him. The Red Bull HQ... He wouldn't think he would ever be here again this year. A nervous feeling went through his body, he was anxious for the conversation. Multiple cars entered the terrain, all Mercedes cars, so it was obvious this was the people from Mercedes.

"We can wait now," Jenny mentioned when she saw the cars as well. "We can enter this office at the same time now they're here too."

Pierre's face lightened up when he locked his eyes with the person in the last car. He waved at Juliette and smiled, she waved back. "Yeah, that's a good idea. But I hope they hurry up, it's cold." He wiggled on his legs. "I'm sorry we have to do this," Pierre apologised.

Both Franz and Jenny shook their heads. "Don't apologise, Pierre. You did nothing wrong; neither did Juliette."

"Yeah, but still."

"No, don't do this," Jenny said. "They started it," she nodded at the Red Bull building.

A group of four people walked towards the entrance. Nobody wanted to admit it, but the four looked powerful, like they were around to bring everybody down they wanted to. Hoever, those serious vibes got changed when Juliette and Toto began to laugh, probably about a joke. Now you could see they knew each other personally, that was the kind of laugh they showed. Pierre's eyes fell on Juliette, who was looking beautiful.

"Good morning," Toto greeted the people from Toro Rosso.

Everybody greeted each other with a hand.

Juliette looked at Pierre. "Shall we give a hand as well?" A cheeky smile played on her face.

Pierre gave her a hand. "Good morning," he cheekily smiled back.

"How do you do?"

He pulled her closer and gave her a quick kiss. "You look beautiful," he whispered in her ear and let her go.

"You too," she softly said and couldn't stop smiling. Everyone made their way in and informed them they were in the building. A woman was taking them to a meeting room. "I swear, if this will bring out anything negative, I will take down this whole place with my bare hands," Juliette mumbled under her breath, so only Pierre could hear it. "Anyway, how was your flight?"

They were the two persons who walked at the back of the group. "I will help you," Pierre smirked. "It was fine, nothing special. But it was early. The weather looks good here." He looked around him. "The jet lag is killing me."

"Yeah, the weather looks great." Juliette kept looking down while walking through the office area; she felt watched by the people of Red Bull - which isn't weird. She, Toto Wolff, two other important people in Mercedes, a former driver of Red Bull and current driver of Toro Rosso, Franz Tost and Jenny were walking through their office. "I've only slept for four hours. Yay."