Disposal of Trash

Bell walked into the night well more like 2 am. From atop the Babel tower Freya was watching in pain. Bell's soul was becoming more and more dim as he was holding in his pain. She was powerless and couldn't do anything for him. But then an idea struck her mind.

Freya "Ottar." she asked for him. He just kneeled behind her.

Ottar "yes Freya sama,"

Freya "what do you say about training Bell Cranel," she asked

Ottar "if it is a wish of yours, I shall gladly comply," he said.

Freya "then please go to him now, and if you can train him during the nights." Ottar agreed and went out into the city to meet Bell.

Bell noticing someone's presence.

Bell "how can I help?" he talked into the air.

Ottar "I have come to train you,"

Bell "did Freya order you," to which Ottar nodded, "well I will take any help I can get,"

Ottar "let's go to your preferred spot," Bell nodded.

They went to the walls where Bell fought using wooden swords but they quickly broke. Ottar told him to use his actual swords and he fought him. He got beaten around, quite literally. The sun was coming up and all Bell had accomplished was drain his supplies of potions while getting constantly beaten around.

At 5 it was time for Bell to go back to the manor and sneak in. Which he did, and when he made eye contact with his bed the world went black. However, thanks to his internal clock, he woke up at 6. Groggy as hell, he went down to breakfast but was met with grins from Finn and Gareth while, Riveria was blushing every so slightly, but it wasn't even noticeable to Bell. Then he remembered what happened with Riveria so he blushed a little but continued down.

Finn "steady the buffs,"

Gareth "someone looks like they didn't sleep well," he chuckled.

Bell "is it, I felt like MY bed was pretty comfortable to me though," he emphasised on My to get them to drop it.

Ais confused "what happened yesterday,"

Bell immediately clarified "nothing, they are just acting like idiots,"

Gareth roared "well, I still have your half finished bottle."

Bell "well you can give it back if you want, I think I like the taste quite a lot."

Riveria sternly "we don't need another alcoholic roaming round in this manor, please,"

Finn "well after what happened yesterday, I am not surprised Riveria," he said, earning a small cough from Riveria.

Bell "Well I am just about done, so I will go out, I need potions."

Riveria "didn't you just buy potions yesterday?" she was puzzled.

Bell "I didn't buy enough, turns out, I need more."

Then Bell went out to buy a crap ton of potions from Naaza who was shocked at the quantity but didn't complain with business. Bell then headed to the dungeon, where he spent the day dancing around and killing monster after monster, while taking a few breathers here and there, since his body was still sore from Ottar's beatings.

This cycle carried on for a few days. He would go to the dungeon. He even got extremely efficient with his swords and got to solo floor 24. He would train with Ottar during the night and sneak back. However one day, something changed in his lifestyle.

Riveria "Bell, how is your progress going?"

Bell "Pretty good, I am high level 4 right now,"

Riveria "That's good. By the way, I remember you having a skill that allowed you to use 2 intermediate elements, s-so I wanted to ask if you would want to learn some magic under me."