The Announcement

Chapter 16:

A/N: Yo wys. Not much for me to say this time, hope u have fun with reading this.

The dinner Bell made really impressed them. Bell thanked Apollo for having an excessively big hall, it made it easier to treat such influential people.

"This is so delicious father," the human princess said. The King nodded.

"Indeed, this far overtakes our chefs back at home,"

"I made sure to make the meals a bit light. They will be delicious and give you the fillingness, however you'll still be able to move freely without feeling like throwing up." Bell explained.

"This dish... where did you learn to make it?" The older pallum leader asked.

"hahaha, I learnt it from my Grandfather, the only thing he was good at besides peeping on girls bathing was cooking. Most of the dishes I learnt to make were from a book he left me. That's also why all these dishes are home purposes" Bell told them.

The dwarven leader roared alive, "This, lasagna was it, is perfect with cold drinks."

"Thank you for the compliments. May san was a very helpful chef too," Bell told May who was sitting next to him.

"o-oh no, y-you were very proficient at m-moving things along, your cooking surpasses mine." May said and the people became impressed.

"Is it? I heard the Hostess' cooking was exceptional, although I can understand this being better." Kali said. Her seat needed to be abit higher, as with the other pallums. Bell managed to provide them enough height to use the same tables.

"I like a man who can cook." Argana said licking her lips. Bell awkwardly laughed.

"mmmh," a moan came from the table. The entire table fell silent and everyone stared a certain pallum girl. The girl started blushing intensely.

"I-I-I apologise for the sound, my shoulders were feeling a bit stiff." The girl told them while blushing madly. Bell started laughing a bit.

"it's no matter the travel must've been a bit stressful." Bell said, the people eased up, "I got an idea to fix that. Actually I think it would do everyone some good." Bell said.

"What is it?" Finn asked.

"We have some far eastern style baths here, like a hot spring, it has a natural view. It would be perfect to release everyone's tense bodies." Bell told them.

"why do ya have that kinda baths here?" Gareth asked.

"my familia had a girl called Mikoto. She was rather crazy with these baths. She would always take these baths everyday after we came back from the dungeon." Bell explained to them. While Bell was cooking, the others representatives, kindly told the leaders a bit of Bell's background. The fact that his whole familia was killed and all that, so it became a non official agreement not to ask him things about his old familia.

"anyways, and it goes really well with alcohol. This far eastern alcohol, called alcohol. We have an abundance of it. So, how about we go there?" Bell proposed.

"I'll have people arrange night clothes," Finn said. They headed towards the bath. They felt really comfortable, the dwarven leader, Gareth and Bell managed finish quite a lot of alcohol. While the women were busy complimenting each others figured. Although obviously, the elves didn't get especially close to the others.

"Wow, Riveria san, your body is so well toned." The Pallum princess told her. She blushed a bit.

"ah-"