A Relaxing Day

Today was a day of excitement for the Gods. The day of Denatus, where the Gods would meet and choose names for their children who levelled up. On such day, Loki was drunk asleep. "Wake up Loki," Riveria tried shaking Loki up to no avail. She was there hugging her bottle of wine. Riveria sighed as she was getting more and more angry, she silently started chanting Fusillade Fallrica. Soon there was a loud explosion in Loki's room as a few peopl outside just sighed.

Minutes later, Loki came limping down the stairs and sat with the executives. "You don't look so good Loki, are you alright?" Bell asked with a smirk. "zip it," was all he got back. She grumbled and ate breakfast while at the table, "Loki mind doing me a favour?" Bell asked and Loki just looked up at him, it was rare for Bell to ask for a favour. Since usually he would do everything he needed by himself. "In the denatus, can you not allow anyone to change my name to The White Death, I swear to you, who ever decides to name me that, I will go and destroy their familia overnight," he said as a few gulped in fear. "uhuh, and what do I get out of this? I am kind of ticked off with the way I was awoken today so yer gonna need more than that to convince me," she said clearly wanting something back from Bell. Bell just sighed, "I'll buy your drinks for tonight at the hostess," as Loki grinned.

The Denatus

"now let's get this denatus started," Ouranos said with authority. "First, the obvious topic, the recent increased activity of Evilus and their chase a specific adventurer," Hermes said waiting for any questions or for anyone to carry it on. "Uh, yeah about that. I would say that you leave it to Bell since he's becoming a magnet for them, but it's hard for him to deal with all of them, so I'll ask for official intervention as well," Loki pointed out as others nodded. However, she had more to say, "oh yeah also, Freya, I expect full compensation from you. Because, of your desire to finger yourself for one more second, you endangered Bell, you sent Ottar to stop my executives and he could've died," she said with anger in her voice. A few other Gods surprised. Freya just nodded as she thought 'oh Loki, the next time you come to the pub, i'll water down all your drinks'

They discussed back and a bit before coming to the main event. "Now let's get on with the names," Ouranos declared as every God got a bit more energy. There were ridiculous names amongst serious ones like "dixie normus," or "bouncy girl," but then came the main character of the denatus. The white rabbit that attracted everyone until, Loki spoke up. "oya, this one is a bit outdated," she said to the confusion of other Gods but soon they became pale.

"d-don't tell me," some stated as Hermes continued "he's done it again hasn't he?" and all Loki did was nod, "he became a level 6 just before his trial," she said earning a gasp from the other Gods and even a choke from Ouranos. "w-well, cough, let's give him a fitting name," as someone said the obvious one. "how about white death like he calls himself." "Yeah you could do that, but from what I heard this morning, he will kill your entire familia overnight," she finished as the others shuddered. Freya then spoke up, "how about Freya's Odr," she suggested as Loki looked at her. "Even if he doesn't attack, I will send my entire familia to yours," causing people to start thinking again. "h-how about dark prince," Takemikazuchi referred. "We all saw his dark magic against Evilus, I would say it's quite fitting," he concluded as the others nodded.

Meanwhile, at the Twilight Manor

Bell was practicing against his shadow. He hadn't quite fully recovered yet, but he could still train just fine. Ais walking into the training grounds. "do you want to spar?" she asked without even a greeting. "Good morning to you too Ais, but sure let me take off my shirt though, I am drenched in sweat," he said as he walked off. Ais now noticed that it was impolite to just ask for a spar without even greeting him.

She saw for the first time all of Bell's scars. They hadn't been healed and it was too late for that anyways. They didn't need to discuss rules, they have done this countless times before. Use actual weapons, magic allowed but no fatal hits. Simple.