Trouble Rising

The day of the Expedition

"Ok everyone is prepared right?" Finn said as he stood on the pedestal infront of the dungeon. Most of the Loki members had gathered. "We are going to go at least to the 59th maybe 60th floor, we will have three groups dividing at floor 25 and floor 50," he clarified as people listened.

"we have helpers from Hephaestus familia and other blacksmiths on call with us," Riveria stepping in. As the vice captain she also had her fair share of duties. But someone interestingly also popped up next to her, Bell.

" When we get to the 25th floor, I and all the 3s and below will stay behind, while I train you guys the rest will continue onwards, we will come back by morning and we'll go back in the day after," he announced as a few looked on, some with fear in their eyes. Bell gave a wicked grin, "you will wish I was on the expedition if you decide to slack off," he casually added as a few shuddered and Riveria just sighed.

"don't kill them ok," she stated more so than ask.

"no promises, at least I ain't gonna make people afraid of water," he grinned back.

"Yeah but they may be afraid of you," Finn chuckled looking at the grin plastered across Bell's face.

"The lower levels will take on most of the combat until the 25th, after which the level 4s and 5s will take on the combat until we reach the 50th floor," Finn clarified. This was standard procedure, "alright everyone ready? Let's set off," he said as the Loki members roared and followed the executives.

While Gareth, Riveria and Finn were at the front, Finn invited Bell to have a talk. "I know we said this before, but please don't kill them. I can't believe that I am having to stress this but it's you we're talking about," Finn sighed.

"You make me out to be some damn monster that could swallow them whole," Bell replied.

"Can't you really? You are a monster let's face it," Finn chuckled back. Bell couldn't really reply, "fair enough," was all he could muster.

"So, I know it's kind late but what happened in the date between you and Riveria?" Gareth asked with a smirk that was contagious enough to get to Finn as well.

"It wasn't a-" Riveria tried to speak before she got cut off, "hmm... we went into a restaurant called the Dark Horse, ironic I know, we had lunch and then we walked around town a bit," Bell summed up.

"So is that where ya got the rabbit necklace from elf?" Gareth asked still smirking.

"Wha-" she was surprised..

"Oh come on, we saw you just staring at it at least a handful of times today, I am sure a few other people even caught on," Finn said with an evil grin that threatened to tease Riveria to the edge of the planet. "I even saw some jealous glares at Bell."

"eh whateves. It's their fault for not taking their chances," he shrugged as Riveria blushed and Finn and Gareth smiled wryly.

"We entrust our elf friend to you," Finn said mockingly.

"What do you mean en-, Just focus on the expedition for Gods sake, Bell I thought you had to coach these people," she pointed as Bell realised he almost forgot his job.

He ran off to instruct the others. While, the top three let out a smile in unison.

"He's changed for the better," Finn said with a sense of relief in him.

"At least he isn't as suicidal as before," Gareth said while playing with his beard as realisation hit him, "never mind with all that's been going on, he's still as suicidal as before," he corrected himself.