The Cursed Blacksmith

It was morning time. Bell awoke beside Riveria in the morning on the roof. It was one of the nights where he actually got some sleep. The voice and he had harmony within now. It was peaceful for him. Thankfully he was the first to wake up so he carried her to her room an tucked her in bed. He went down to the yard with his weapons to train. He was forbidden from the dungeon for a few more days, but nothing stopped him from training.

Bell "Let's get to it," He said as he remembered the fluidity his body had two weeks ago. He swayed side to side and started hitting imaginary targets. His leg movement had gotten somewhat weaker but it didn't hinder him much. He had about 2 hours before everyone else awaken so he decided to quickly go for a check up with Amid and ask if he could go to the dungeon a bit earlier. His skin had been crawling, he wanted to fight.

At the Dian Cecht

Amid " absolutely not," she was adamant.

Bell "but look, I have more or less healed, I can't wait another 3 days!"

Amid "no means no. At the very least you mush rest for today, even if you go tomorrow, you cannot go beyond the 18th floor."

Bell's face lit up like a light bulb "sure. You said so remember that ok?" he said as he left.

Amid just sighed thinking about how much of a pain he was since he kept on wanting to go to the dungeon. It was still fairly too early to go back to the home so Bell just decided to stroll around. He was walking around in Babel as shop owners started to set up their stands and something caught his eye. It wasn't anything fancy, just a small brooch to wear on the cape. It was the shape of a small silver Bell and he just smiled about it. He thought of who it would suit and soon Riveria came to mind. His cheeks pinkened a bit as he slapped himself to keep his thoughts on track.

Man "oh young man, I see you have great taste, this brooch is a very good accessory to give your loved one, what is your name?"

Bell "it's Bell, how ironic," he smiled to himself as he bought it and kept it with him. He wanted to give this to her, so that he was with her at all times. He wanted to be with her but he couldn't, he was too weak and too hellbent to get revenge to be with her. This was just of sentimental value to him. She had helped him break his curse and now it was only fair that he gave something back. As family.

Bell returned to the familia home.

Finn "hi Bell where were you?"

Bell "oh I went to Amid to ask if I could go back to the dungeon since I am tired of waiting."

Finn "but... Bell, you've been awake for only one day." he chuckled

Bell "yeah and that's one too many I wanna fight."

Finn chuckled at the battle maniac logic and told him to come for breakfast.

Bell "hey Loki, since you know I fought that colossal goliath (Not Juggernaut) I think I should be ready to level up." Everyone dropped their spoons at once.

Riveria "y-you are ready to level up again?"

Lefiya "h-he's level 5 now, he keeps going ahead of me."

Loki "sure brat, I don't mind let's go."

At Loki's room

Loki "ok let's see how yer doing."

Bell Cranel level 5

Title: Rabbit's foot

Str: 0

Vit: 0

Dex: 0

Agi: 0

Mag: 0