Chapter 20: Marriage

A/N: yo wys. Yes, I'm a dickhead. pardon the curse, but yes I know I promised I would upload all the chapters like 3 weeks ago. But like...I can't lie, I just forgot. And then my exams came by, for the last 2 weeks, tears of blood were streaming down my face. Alas, that shit is over, and I'm back to Fanfiction and my story Chaotic Worlds, so hopefully, you'll see more of me these days. 

A couple of things, this chapter does contain LEMON scenes, I'll make sure to mark them, and if you believe that you want to skip it, then feel free to do so, and well don't be concerned, this type of scene will be scarce and not frequent so you can still enjoy the series properly.

Tata~

_______________________________________________________________________________

A few days passed since the defeat of the behemoth. The city was in joyous spirits, not only because of the victory of its courageous adventurers. But rather of the grand event that was taking the city by storm. The power couple in Orario, Bell Cranel and Riveria Llos Alf, finally announced their marriage. The level of happiness in the city was extremely high, everyone admired both adventurers. Loki although hesitant, gave her blessing, it was the least she could do for her momma who was essential to the familia and Bell, who would most likely be incredibly crucial for the entire world.

As the event would be incredibly popular, the number of guests would be extremely limited only to the closest friends, deities and royalties/ race representatives that managed to come. Although it was only the Elven and pallum representatives that managed to come, the humans were still busy with reconstruction and it would take far too long for the others to come.

Bell sat in front of a mirror, he looked up at himself and the incredibly uncomfortable suit he was wearing. He wore a pure white shirt with a red tie and a matte black blazer. The trousers were slim fit, bringing out his muscular leg appearance and he wore black boots. A knock soon arrived on the door.

"come in," Bell told the person. He turned to see, Finn, one of his closest friends. Someone who was both responsible and charismatic, age was never a concern for him, Finn could always get along with a 5-year-old just as much as a 70-year-old. Bell was no exception, they fooled around together, they fought together, they lived together as a family.

"Hey, Bell. Or should I call you son?" Finn asked with a smile as he crossed his arms. He wore a white shirt but wore a sea blue tie and his arms were outside his black blazer making it rest on his shoulders. Bell chuckled.

"I wouldn't know, the first time I did something like this. Although I don't think I'll ever be able to call you dad. Because if I did, Tione might become my mum someday." Bell shuddered making Finn laugh.

"we're better as friends anyways." Finn shrugged.

It would be better to rewind time a bit, to a couple nights back.

Bell sat in Finn's office, the lights illuminating the room and showing all its glory. The red carpet and luxurious chairs. Finn wasn't an expressive man, he never really cared for such luxuries, but he had to maintain appearances at least in his office.

"so.. Bell what was it you had to speak to me about?" Finn asked curious at Bell's sudden request to have a private chat. Bell took a deep breath and looked straight into Finn's eyes, immediately signalling that he isn't going to fool about.

"it's a bit long, but basically... I found out who my parents are." Bell told him. Finn's eyes widened.

"really that's great." Finn told him genuinely happy for him but Bell's solemn eyes told another story.