Chapter 17: Getting Ready

A/N: Yo wys. SO guys, I got a lot of time rn, so I was thinking to start a 3rd series, Ik Ghosts of the future is only 3 chapters in but each chapter is 10,000 words anyways and it's coming out every 2 weeks. So, I thought it would be the perfect time to ask,

1. What kind of story would u like? Like, give a mini synopisis. E.g: Op Bell/OC. Has some divine power or something, dark past.

2. What ship? This one is self-explanatory, but basically the main couple of the story. I don't think I am ready for massive harems, but you can say up to 3 girls in one story. Or u can suggest multiple ideas, but please do make them divisible.

So it's easier for me to read. If u want u can label them 1 and 2. Tell me in the reviews. As a bonus I'll even plug ur name, although idk what use that would have.

After the announcement, the main reason was achieved as there was minimal chaos, and mainly questions for you know who. The captains of the groups had been decided:

Ottar, Finn, Bell, Riveria, Gareth, Hogni & Hedin, all commanders of a single group of troops. Hence, the training began of each group. If they weren't training, they were resting or in the dungeon. However, whatever they did, they were together. This was to efficiently build chemistry amongst members and to avoid accidents, since they were going up against one of the toughest monsters they could, sure it was overkill, for this many high level adventurers, but there were more level 7s with the Zeus and Hera familia, so they could only cover with these level 6s. All level 4s would be responsible to evacuate the people, but they could join in combat afterwards. Bell was with his group on this day.

Bell was standing in the frontyard of the Hearth Mansion, in front of him stood Tione and Tiona, Alicia and Anakitty and Raul Nord and finally Aisha Belka. Along with a few level 3s. Bell decided to be a bit edgy and name the team ' Kuroi karasu' which means black crows. Ironically, there was almost nothing black about the group.

"Right so I guess we're all Loki familia huh?" Bell said. "well except one, but you're doing just fine right Aisha san?" Bell asked smiling.

"heh, I'm doing great, gotta say, nice way to announce yer engagement with the Elf princess, should I call you prince now?" Aisha smirked.

"uwah, we're going have to call him dad from now on," Tiona said.

"and why exactly do you have do that?" Bell asked crossing his arms.

"but like, we call Riveria momma..." Tiona said. Tione only sighed.

"do I look like someone's dad," Bell asked.

"not yet at least," Aisha added on. Bell only coughed.

"Anyways, since you are part of this group, I don't care how much you hate me, just please listen to these commands..." Bell pleaded. "First rule, no one is allowed to die before me. If you are about to die, either ask for help from someone else or call for me. If you die before me, I'll pick your ass out of your grave, bring you back to life and kill you myself." He started. "If I have died then you may follow suit, although that would be pretty difficult." Bell chuckled.

"Second rule: Whatever you do, do it together. From now on, you'll all live here anyways. If you're going to the dungeon, you must be in at least a group of 3. The only place you'll get privacy is in your bedrooms," Bell said as there was a glint of red in his eyes.

'I don't like that look...' Everyone thought.

"alright what are you hiding?" Aisha asked with a grin.