Untitled Part 6

Loki had been waiting outside the dungeon entrance. It's been 1 and a half day since Finn and the others left. That stupid rabbit is gonna get a mouthful when he comes back. Soon she saw a large group of people coming, all following a blonde prum.

Loki "welcome back Finn, now where is that bunny boy," she asked

Finn "it's good to be back. before you dish out punishments to Bell, we need to take him to Amid. When we got there, he was fighting an abnormally big juggernaut, he barely won but his left arm was shattered to pieces by his own spell." he reasoned as Loki saw Riveria carry Bell on her back with slightly puffy eyes.

Loki "Ok.. what's with her?" she pointed at Riveria

Finn smiled "let's say one of us got too emotional for the rabbit and cried while healing them." Loki clocked what happened and a huge grin appeared on her face, she had gotten major teasing material for the stoic mamma of the familia. This was big fish. But it soon disappeared as she moved on to the next question.

Loki "why is there so many people, some aren't even part of our familia." she asked puzzled

Gareth "the lad here before passing out said that anyone responsible for damaging the dungeon too much would be personally punished by him, so they all loyally came along to await for their punishment."

Loki genuinely shocked "Damn he had that much influence. But couldn't any of them leave, I'm sure they have thought of it."

Finn "well with the amount of blood lust he was leaking out, everyone knew that it wouldn't be worth it to run away."

Loki "that just makes me more curious of how the fight went, either way let's hurry to Dian Cecht."

People were basically gawking at the very very large of adventurer's, some didn't even notice Bell. Except for Ryuu and a few others who were shocked to see him in that state.

At Dian Cecht

Amid was about go off for lunch when the herd of adventurer's poured into the place. Loki and Riveria emerged and Amid made eye contact with Loki.

Amid "well what can I do for you?" she asked in a robotic voice.

Loki "well as you can see, we got a rabbit in tow with a shattered arm and broken bones, don't really need to say much more."

Amid slightly confused "Bell?!" she said aloud, which shocked many people as the robotic saint never showed such emotion, "wait... is it just him that's injured, if so why is there a whole army here, if you aren't hurt, leave for now." she said recomposing herself. Over the months, although Bell mainly visited Blue pharmacy, he came Dian Cecht from time to time, and while Amid never really showed it, she really considered him a friend to say the least.

They carried Bell to a room where Amid was about to start treatment and she told the other's to leave.

Riveria "I'm going to stay," she said with conviction. Amid was about to say there was no exemptions but Loki cut in.

Loki "just let Amid, it seems our high elf finally got a crush," she smirked while Riveria blushed a little. Amid was shocked yet again, Bell had managed to swoon one of the most desired women of Orario.

Amid only allowed her to stay and started treatment. She was horrified at the way Bell was. His left arm's bone was practically dust. Thankfully, while it would take long to fix, it was still doable. The rest of body was no better though. 3 broken ribs, his right leg's shins were fractured. Overall, it was gruesome. Amid did everything to help him. After about 5 hours.

Amid " I'm finished," she told Riveria as they both walked outside to see Loki, Finn and the hiryute sisters jumped at them worried for the rabbit.