First Time

Chapter 13: First Time

A/N: Soz guys forgot I posted this story on Wattpad. ;)

Last time Bell fell on the ground, battered everywhere, holding a very pale but unscathed Riveria. Amid first of all had to contact Loki, telling them about to Bell's situation. She was not pleased to hear that they left him and Riveria in the 37th floor. Loki and a few higher level Loki familia members came in.

"Hey Amid, sorry to barge in on ya, but how are they?" Loki came in with the others following.

"Not good. Riveria is fine I guess, she was detoxed fast enough but Bell is in a much worse condition," She explained, " he has fractured bones, a few millions cuts here and there like how did that happen?" she ranted on.

"well that doesn't sound as bad as other things he's done before, what's new this time? A curse?" Loki asked confused. Bell had been far more reckless and injured than this time, so what made it so special.

"This time however, he overused magic. Like a lot, it was to the point, that he ignored a mind down and forcefully used magic by extinguishing his life force," Amid explained as a few people gasped. Using your life force was a very risky procedure, one single wrong move can make someone lose their lives and he used it for whatever reason. "Not to mention, his case is particularly serious as it seemed to be for an extended period of time."

Loki was truly worried for her children. True Finn and Gareth couldn't of predicted the unnatural behavior of the dungeon, but they took their pranks too far this time. Loki unintentionally released a part of her Godly aura, which came as a shock to Amid and the others, as she clenched her fist and started quivering in anger she spoke in a low voice.

"Bring Finn and Gareth, now," she commanded once again reminding that the bright jokester was also a Goddess, a divine being and they had incurred the wrath of said divine being. Although, they were her children, they needed to be punished.

Soon, Finn and Gareth came round, as soon as they noticed Loki's demeanor, they kneeled to one knee. "we wholeheartedly apologise for putting the two in danger due to our own childishness," Finn and Gareth said together. They respected her no matter how lax she always was. Loki wasn't fazed, this much was the least expected, she stood with the divine aura.

"you two are prepared for what's to come, yes?" Loki asked. They nodded, not that they had much of a choice. She looked as niether lifted their heads, "ya know Finn and Gareth? I ain't even mad that Bell was hurt so much, he does that every other week anyways. Nor, am I mad cuz you put two of my strongest children in peril. What pisses me off is that you decided to do so in a dungeon, after seeing how unnatural the fight to the balor was, in what clockwork world did you expect it to go just fine?" she asked criticising their inability to predict the situation. However, deep down she knew it wasn't really their fault, the couple were distracting enough but the dungeon was always unpredictable, why? Because it's a living being. You can't assume things will always work out, but she desperately needed to vent her anger.

Finn and gareth stayed like that for a bit before Amid decided to intercept things. "alright, we get you are mad Loki sama, but making the two kneel like that won't make my patients heal any faster, and so I would like to ask the others to leave. Except for Finn, Gareth and Loki sama, I need to show you something." Amid said in her robotic tone. As people nodded and the group left the place leaving only the four of them behind.

"What do ya need of us?" Loki asked, in a slightly less serious tone.

"If you would follow me, I am having a problem let's say, maybe it's because I am only level 2 but I need help with this." Amid said leading them into one room. Which raised a question to Finn.