Untitled Part 11

Twilight Manor

The air was heavy. Although most of the executives were gone, Loki was clearly pissed off about something clearly different. A fight she wasn't made aware of. "So... ya got an excuse for this Bell?" she asked in a serious tone.

Bell shivered a bit, when Loki called him by his name instead of brat, he knew... he fucked up. (Old ass joke Ik, shush)

Bell thought for a second recomposing himself and sighed deeply. He has to explain from the beginning. "this is gonna be a long story you know.." but Loki nodded urging him to continue.

He started explaining. Freya always looking at him from far away, watching over him but it felt creepy. Then, it took a turn for the dark. He told her how he could feel her eyes when his familia got killed in front of him. But she did nothing. Then finally he explained the situation of Zaphry.

Loki went through a series of emotions. She understood things, felt disgusted and just outright angry. She slammed her hand down on the table.

"That bitch always doing whatever the hell she wants..." she sighed, "but ya know brat, you shouldn't of done this, the only thing she would get out of this is amusement."

Bell nodded, "I know I played right into her plans, but I couldn't care less. She tried to bring in innocent people, I will never accept that." His voice filled with determination.

Loki then asked the main question she had. "Who is the one you love?" She was rather cryptic with it and in all fairness Bell was confused.

"I-I... How does that relate to this right now?" He asked dumbfounded.

"Let me rephrase that and be blunt, are you charmed by Freya?" She was straightforward.

"no, I'm not. Would I be able to come here and talk shit about her if I was," he said seriously. "although I did realise that she was using her charm powers.

"y-you could sense her using them but you're still fine." Loki asked confused.

"ummm... yeah. i don't really find her that attractive. Sure she is a bit hot, but, a bit too promiscuous for my tastes." Bell said, not even realising he was saying such embarrassing things outright.

"W-wow. Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised, after all, you do seem to have a thing for my momma bear," Loki grinned as Bell blushed. He didn't retaliate though and just got up.

"Well, either way," her voice no longer serious, "what are the chances of you winning?" She trusted his estimate, after all, if anyone would know his strengths, it would be himself.

"Not sure, as of right now? 30%. I plan on grinding in the dungeon for a few days. The match seems to be on the day our familia returns," he concluded.

"How much can you raise it by?"

"That depends. In terms of raw strength, he outclasses me, but in terms of speed I still win." Bell continued, "Besides, I know practically nothing of his technique or abilities while, I'm sure he knows at least a few of mine."

The balance was shifted in Ottar's side. Unless, Bell managed to pull off anything too grand, he wouldn't be able to win this. He knew he had to go a certain cloud now. Time to visit Rochelle I guess.

At Wolke 9

The sound of hammers clanging resounded throughout the building. Finally, things had calmed down, Rochelle could actually focus on forging. Or so she had thought.

But Bell was standing at the door for the last ten minutes. Not a word from his mouth. She appreciated this side of him, his considerate part where he respected her work and waited for her to finish.