Chapter 18: Resurrection

A/N: Yo wys. Hello people, so just to clarify. If you see any Author's notes from any chapter before this, ignore it. Those were when I was posting this stuff on FFN, and well, any polls or events being held then have already finished so no point.

But from this point on, I'll provide new A/Ns on Wattpad so you can look at those.

Enjoy

__________________________________________________________

The Human Empire of 'Jinsen' was in utter shambles. After the announcement, most didn't feel all that scared because one, they had to never face the threat. And two, they all knew more or less how strong the adventurers from Orario were. Although, the issue of racism was quite possible. Just like the elves, Humans often looked down on the other races as sub humans. Bell recognised this issue, he was well aware of the things that may occur.

As the capital was in panic however, of the sheer size of the behemoth, people soon started disregarding the knights who tried to evacuate them safely. Amongst the chaos, there was a knife stuck to the ground in the royal throne room, in the red carpet. Different maids and knights surrounded the 3 royalties, as they all stared hopefully at the knife.

Suddenly, a huge flash appeared blinding them temporarily, as they recovered, they saw them. A massive army of adventurers, from the allied forces. A tall white haired man with a sword with black lightning runes on his sword. A giant boaz with dark armor and two swords crossed at his back. Finally, a small blonde pallum, with a red spear in his hands.

"So... it appeared," Finn said with a smile.

"Where is this place?" Ottar asked looking around.

"It's the human empire," Bell turned his head to see the human King, Queen and Princess, "Yo. We'll have to skip formalities, hope you don't mind." Bell said, the Human King only nodded. He smiled and turned, "Listen up! From this point onwards, there are 5 people in control of the army. These are your 5 commanders so to speak. Listen to every single instructions issued. The five are as followed: Me, Finn, Ottar, Riveria and Gareth. Understood?" Bell said his voice booming.

"YES SIR," came back a loud response.

"alright then, let's kill this thing," Bell thrust his hand up as he and the other 4 mentioned started walking. Some of the knights. "Is there a vocal announcer?" he asked.

"Yes sir, at the end of the hall towards the right," the knight responded. Bell nodded.

"alright you guys get down there and help with the evacuation. Have the maids go evacuate as well." Finn explained to him.

"Huh? but what about the King and the others?" The guard questioned confused.

"What better people to protect them than adventurers, we have already assigned them people." Finn replied. Throughout the entire conversation, they didn't stop even once. They emerged at the end of the hall, to a podium leading to view outside. They could see the behemoth slightly outside the outer walls. Still as big as ever. "well who will do the announcement?" He asked.

"you do it Finn, use your command howl." Bell said. He nodded. "Alright, as soon as time your movement to Finn's announcement, as soon as he reaches the right part, jump out." Bell said with a grin.

"ugh, why are we doing something so long again?" Lefiya asked. Bell's grin never faded.

"Heroes need to have a cool entrance, otherwise, they aren't heroes." Bell replied without looking back. The announcer came on, Finn cleared his throat.

"ALRIGHT LISTEN UP," He shouted from the announcer, almost everyone, child or adult alike stopped in their tracks, frozen in obedience at his instructive voice. "We are the adventurers from Orario. Don't worry, we are here now. We will help everyone, but you need to all follow instructions and maintain a calm composure. Follow the instruction of the adventurers and knights and evacuate in an orderly fashion." Finn called out, he did so with a voice of absolute authority. Forcing people to listen to him.