Condensation

1 week has passed since Ottar's level up

Orario had been under panic. Orario's strongest King has evolved even further. Ottar... has reached level 8. The whole power balance in Orario shifted, as the Freya familia were undoubtedly the strongest now. Although Bell could fight Ottar toe to toe and maybe win, with the other members of the Freya familia, they were now unbeatable.

As chaos ensued, different familia's shuffled to make alliances as to prepare for war or in a case that Freya decides to delete every familia in Orario. No one even dared to offend any Freya familia members or try to fight them... well all except one.

The sounds of battle resounded throughout the Folkvangr. Sword against sword.

There, in the training grounds stood a boaz, and a white haired rabbit. Both having the most fierce fight that they could.

"you've become stronger," Ottar stated with little surprise.

"yeah well, you ended up a level 8, so you can't talk," Bell replied swinging his black sword down at Ottar who defended with ease. This wasn't everything for them, this was a little spar, a friendly jab at each other. But, for many others, it was a fight they wouldn't last a second in. The men looked studiously. Those who could see the fight watched with mesmirsation while, those who couldn't see, looked on in the slim hope to see something worthwhile.

The women on the other hand... were too busy gawking at Bell. Those who could see him fight would blush madly. Including Riveria.

She didn't want Bell to go alone into enemy territory, especially to Freya who could easily charm him. He kept reassuring he'd be fine but she insisted on accompanying. So, the pair left for Folkvangr early morning. Back to the present, Bell fought without a shirt, since he doesn't want to damage his clothes, but now his well shaped body was in full view.

Now Riveria wasn't a school girl, but even she had to admit this... Bell was freaking hot. He didn't look like that when a year ago and certainly wasn't that much taller than her. She felt secure with him, and although she never mentioned it, she felt safe in his arms and somehow didn't mind him holding her.

'god... damn it Bell,' she felt a bit angry at how the very few girls in Freya's were gawking at Bell, ' I thought they were loyal to Freya,' she thought in frustration.

While, Bell was fighting Ottar, Freya was looking on. As always she found Bell's duality still burning as bright as ever, the thrill of fighting someone strong makes the flame within run rampant. In addition to that, Ottar's soul, which normally is always in a calm state, blazed stronger and harsher. It seemed that her most loyal child was also a battle maniac, just like the object of her affection. She giggled to herself. But then she caught sight of another soul. A soft green soul, embodiment of the forest, but within it all is a soft pink glow. A very mellow and gentle feeling, one that becomes chaotic when looking at the half naked rabbit, yes, that feeling was, love.

'hmmm... this is interesting..' Freya mused to herself. Although, she was not at all happy that her Bell had such a person, she was interested. You see, Freya fell for Bell because of the purity of his soul at first, although his soul right now, still plenty deserves to be her odr, she is curious at what causes the other girls to fall in love with Bell. Unlike them, she cannot have close contact with him, and since his hatred for her becomes very apparent when he is in close vicinity, she tries to admire from afar.

"Allen," she called the cat man, "called that elven princess here for me, and please don't cause unnecessary trouble." She warned.

"Yes Freya sama," Allen said as he left.

Soon he arrived with Riveria in tow, who understandably did not want to be there at the moment.

Riveria's POV