Exposed and Trials

It was a normal morning in Orario today. The sun was shining. The birds were singing. And in some certain twilight manor, a white rabbit was undergoing punishment. He was whining, "come on Riv just let me go already," Bell had been put on the X-shaped cross before. (No biblical reference) It's punishment time for the rabbit. Riveria was not happy, with all the recent events she had realised how out of state she was while he was missing. She decided to punish him, while for Bell, this felt more nostalgic if anything. He remembered the time he was tied up there to prevent himself from killing himself. "Oh, but I need to visit Rochelle for maintenance today," he exclaimed as a cross appeared on Riveria's forehead. "Do you want to stay with her that badly?" she asked kind of angered at the reminder of her name and how close she was to Bell, this was not jealousy, she was just worried for him. Yeah, that's all. Bell, however, had other plans, he learned by now how to work around Riveria, "Oh someone's jealous, why don't you come with me then? It can be a date," he said with a grin as Riveria slightly reddened ever so slightly, "Bell... fine let's go. But not for maintenance, you are going to sever your contract with her," she said being adamant. Bell's face dropped, he didn't want to abandon her, she was outcasted for being 'cursed' he felt a similar closeness to her, remembering what happened with the Xenos. Riveria looking at his face relented and decided to accompany him there.

At Wolke 9

Bell's POV

We arrived just now outside Rochelle's smith. There were a few thugs outside.

Thug 1 "get here and apologise dammit, my friend died because of your shitty weapons." he said, obviously he was intoxicated. The others were also standing there while Rochelle was standing on the porch area just looking dejectedly to the ground. "If only you didn't exist he wouldn't have had to die, you know what you don't have to, let me put you out your misery," the thugs said taking his weapons as he was about to attack Rochelle. However, she didn't move. Bell seeing how she wouldn't move, activated Reinheriar and blitz right in front of his strike. He blocked it with the hilt of his black sword. Riveria gasped as he moved so fast, she could barely keep up. "do you need something from my blacksmith?" he asked in a deadass tone. Rochelle looked in surprise, in front of her was Bell. Alive. When he disappeared for weeks, she had thought her swords had finally killed him, she was so depressed that she was about to let herself get killed. "yeah, that girl's weapon is the reason my buddy died in the dungeon, she needs to die," the thug practically screamed out, a crowd now gathered. "How did he die and what was his level?" Bell calmly asked trying to find holes in his accusation. "he died to a minotaur, he was just level 1," the thug shouted earning a few gasps from the crowd. "a minotaur at level 1? I see... you know, your friend didn't die from her weapons, he died from his idiocy. Who the hell tries to fight a minotaur at level1?" He questioned. Ironically, he had been the person to do so. The thug was now seething with anger, not only did he not get to kill the cursed blacksmith, now his dead friend was being trash-talked, "you bastard!" he shouted as he tried to hit Rochelle again ignoring Bell. Suddenly, the blade snapped in half, an overwhelming amount of blood lust choked nearly everyone in the vicinity as they struggled to breathe, "YOU need to stop blaming others for your fucking incompetence, while I am at it, If anyone tries to hurt Rochelle or even lay a finger on her, I will hunt to the ends of the Earth," Bell warned everyone, practically declaring that Rochelle was under his direct protection. He looked towards Babel tower specifically as he felt the eyes of a certain goddess on him.

Babel tower

Freya's POV

Freya was shivering with fear and pleasure. He looked directly at her. As if staring down some prey. She felt overwhelmed. The color of his soul a clear division between the darkest of blacks and the clearest and most transparent white. The duality of his soul often brought orgasms to Freya. His cold and harsh glare, almost giving a warning. "Ottar, we need to keep an eye on that Blacksmith, don't let anymore harm come her way," she said in a weak voice to which Ottar just nodded not that she could see.