𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝘾

About
Tyra Forbes is 17 years old and is originally from Britain. Her mother and father died in a house fire which started in the middle of the night. Luckily Tyra wasn't in the house and was at her friend Abbie's house.

Her mother was a witch and her father was a werewolf. Nobody knows how she was able to inherit both genes from her parents making her a hybrid.

Unfortunately one night she was attacked and left to die but lucky a passing vampire took pity on her and turned her. He didn't stick around to teach her anything so when she woke up she was confused but went home and told her parents about what had happened.

They noticed the signs of Tyra being in transition and they gave her a choice whether to die or become a vampire.
She didn't want to die just yet, however when she turned she was some how able to still do magic but she didn't question it and counted it as a miracle.

She accidentally killed someone after she lost control, this caused her werewolf gene to be activated and she turned. She was now the most powerful supernatural creature on earth.

Other information
She is bisexual, she has been in a relationship with one other girl and she has also been in relationships with 3 other guys.

She is very talented at things like singing, street/ hiphop dancing, piano, guitar and fighting.

She is able to speak a few other languages including Russian, German, Spanish and French.

Tyra Forbes will be played by Emeraude Toubia

What she likes
She likes supernatural stuff. I know. Surprising and a little amusing considering she is apart of the supernatural world. But she likes watching tv shows such as teen wolf and supernatural. She has a crush on dean.
She loves Disney movies, her favourite is lilo and stitch.
Her clothing style is more of a grunge look, she likes dark colours but would wear brighter colours if she had to.
She loves marvel movies and Dc movies but marvel is her favourite. She has a crush on Wanda and black widow. I mean who doesn't?

What she dislikes
She hates fake people, homophobic people and obnoxious and arrogant people.
She hates elena, she doesn't really have a actual reason but she just doesn't like her; if Elena so much as breaths near her she will become agitated.

Friends
When she moves to mystic falls she immediately becomes friends with Damon and Stefan and much to everyone's protests Katherine. She also becomes friends with Elijah when he try's to help the Scooby gang with their Niklaus situation. Tyra also becomes friends with kol when he gets undaggered.

Best friends
Tyra then becomes best friends with Niklaus when he arrives in mystic falls. She tells him her secret and understands his need to do the sacrifice which leads to her refusing to help her friends stop the sacrifice.

Love Interest/ people who have a crush on her
Tyra has an immediate attraction towards Rebekah but can tell that she doesn't really like girls so try's to hide those feelings.

Matt has a crush on her but she doesn't like him. Like at all. Not even in a friend way. It makes her skin crawl just thinking about being with Matt romantically.

 It makes her skin crawl just thinking about being with Matt romantically

A/N And that's basically everything about her you need to know. And that this is set from season 2 episode 17. So enjoy the story and don't be a silent reader plz I love to hear what you guys think about the story and I love getting feedback whether it's good or bad. :)

Toni x