𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

When we arrived at the boarding house my jaw dropped. It's huge.

Caroline saw my expression.
"I know! Just wait till you see the inside" she told me.

I nodded impressed with the house.

"So Stefan and Damon are vampires? And Bonnie is the only witch? And then Alaric your... history teacher is a hunter? Then Elena is a doppelgänger?" I asked making sure I was caught up to everything.

"Yep!" She said happily and jumped out the car.

She linked our arms and we walked towards the front door.
I let her knock and we waited a couple of seconds until it opened revealing a very good looking guy with blue eyes wearing all black; like me.

"Hello barbie" he said to Caroline. She rolled her eyes at the nickname.

"Hi Damon. This is my cousin Tyra" she introduced me and noticed Damon had been checking me out. I smirked at him and he returned the smirk.

"Oh god. Your like twins" she exclaimed suddenly. I frowned at her, em no if we were checking each other out and we were twins I'd be concerned.

"Whatever" Damon said letting us in, I walked inside and followed care towards a large living room. I looked around in awe.

"Who's this?" A dark skinned girl girl asked.

"I'm Tyra. Caroline's cousin." I introduced myself holding out my hand politely.

"I'm Bonnie" she introduced smiling at me.

We touched hands and she looked at me shocked.
"Your a witch?" She questioned

"Yeah" I just went with it because I didn't trust these people enough to tell them about being a tribrid.

"Great we have another weapon against klaus" I heard a whiny voice from behind me and my eyes darkened.

I turned around.
"You must be elena." I stated looking her up and down in distaste.

"Yep that's me" she said happily.

I sarcastically smiled and then glared at her. My glare was so harsh I saw her flinch slightly.
"Listen here dopplebitch. I'm not here to help you, I am simply here to support my cousin and make sure nobody steps all over her. I am not a weapon and I will never help you" I told her sternly and she nodded quickly and speed walked towards another attractive looking man who smiled slightly at me.

I smiled at him and walked to stand next to care.

"Ok..." Damon trailed off looking amused with the way I put Elena in her place.

"Anyway the dance is tonight so I say we go to the dance and find klaus" he continued.

Stefan scoffed.
"Really? How are we going to do that? We don't know what the guy looks like." He stated.

"Something tells me he's not going to be 16 and pimply" Damon rolled his eyes at his brother.

His statement made me giggle but I covered it with a cough. He glanced at me and smirked.

His brother sighed at the fact Damon wasn't taking anything seriously.
"He could be anywhere at any time. He compelled somebody at school." He stated.

"This is not as safe as you guys thought huh?" He glanced at Bonnie who looked angry.

I was a little angry too, I mean there using her as a weapon against this original dick. If he is half as strong as me she could very well die trying to kill him.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard knocking. I looked towards the door and saw an older guy come in.

This must be the history teacher/ hunter guy.