𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 29

I woke up feeling someone softly stroking my cheek. I smiled leaning into their warmth.
"Are you awake?" I head Bekah whisper.

"Yeah" I said still keeping my eyes shut making her laugh.

"Love open your eyes"

I pouted shaking my head.
"Don't wanna."

I felt her move so that she was straddling me, she then started kissing all over my face making me giggle and open my eyes.
I smiled up at her wrapping my arms around her neck and making her lean down towards me.

I kissed her softly and she smiled into the kiss. I pulled back.
"Morning" I whispered against her lips.

"Good morning"

We just looked at each other for a few seconds until she backed away.
"I should go home" she said in disappointment.

"Why?" I pouted.

"Because my brothers will be more annoying if I turn up any later in the same clothes as last night" Bekah said kissing me one more time before she sat up and moved to the side of the bed to pick up her dress.

"You can borrow my clothes?" I suggested making her smile.

"Maybe. I was thinking of telling them about us soon" she told me and I smiled softly at her.

"I'm proud of you and I'm sure they will be too"

She smiled back at me and walked over to my closet deciding to borrow my clothes. I sat up in bed and threw the covers off of me. I then got out the bed and grabbed our dresses and folded Bekah's and just left mine on the bed so I could put it away later.

Rebekah walked out of my closet wearing some black leggings and one of my hoodies, I grinned at the sight of her in my clothes.
"You can keep those" I told her walking over to my bathroom.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes they look way better on you. Anyways it's kind of a thing for couples to give each other a hoodie" I told her whilst turning the water on in the shower.

I took a quick shower and did my make up and hair in the bathroom. Wrapping a towel around my body, I then walked back into my room and saw Bekah sitting on my bed.

"Will you come with me to tell my brothers about us?" She asked looking down slightly.

"Sure" I shrugged and she looked up.

"Your not scared." She noted.

I shook my head and walked over to my closet, I put on some blue underwear and a matching bra. I then pulled on some of my black ripped jeans and a loose white shirt.

I walked back out of my closet and over to Rebekah who smiled at me.
"Of course I'm not scared. I love your brothers, well Elijah and Niklaus and Kol's alright but I haven't met Finn yet so I don't know about him.

"Nik loves you like a sister so I don't think he will try to kill you like my past lovers" she said making my eyes widen slightly.

"Elijah has never tried to kill any of my lovers so I think that he will be ok with us. And Kol already knows I think" she explained to me.

"What about Finn?" I asked her noticing that she didn't mention him.

"I don't think he will understand. He's been daggered since the 11 hundreds" she told me.

I shrugged.
"I'll go with you to tell them. When we're you thinking?" I asked her.

"Today. I will go in by myself whilst you wait in the car and once I tell them I'll text you to come in. You can listen in on the conversation incase they don't react positively" she said with a slight grimace.

I sat down next to her and grabbed her hand intertwining our fingers.
"I don't think they will react badly to the news, you guys have been together for a thousand years. And even if they do react badly you will still have me." I told her and she smiled softly and lent towards me.

Our lips met. The kiss soon became heated and I decided to stop it knowing if I didn't we would end up right back in bed again.

"Come on Bekah let's go" I said standing up from the bed and pulling her up.

I grabbed her dress and we walked downstairs, I placed her dress on the kitchen table and she sat down on one of the seats.

I then sped to the basement and grabbed 2 blood bags. I walked back into the kitchen and handed her one.

"Thanks love"

After we had fed we both got into the car, I was driving, and we drove to her house. I could hear her brothers minus Finn talking inside.

"Hey. I love you" I told her when I noticed the slight hesitation. She looked over at me and smiled squeezing my hand .

"I love you too"

I watched as she got out of the car and walked towards the house. Once she went inside I used my hearing to listen in incase I needed to go in and help her.

"Well well well, there's our girl." Kol started as soon as she walked inside making me laugh quietly.

"Get out of my way Kol." Bekah seethed.

"Our all night. What a scandal. I trust you did better than that commoner, Matt was it?" He asked her making me grimace at the thought.

"If you don't shut your mouth the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." I laughed loudly at that.

"Don't start Nik"

"I didn't say anything." He responded sounding thoroughly amused.

"And for your information. I did actually do much better than Matt." She told her brothers making it go silent.

"What is that supposed to mean sister?" I heard an angry voice that belonged to klaus respond making me nervous.

"I need to tell you all something" Bekah said nervously.

"Sister?" I heard Elijah ask.

"I-I also like girls." She said after a few seconds.

"No. Actually I love a girl. I love her so much, and she's beautiful and treats me perfectly. I really really care about her so please don't hurt her" Bex blurted out.

There was a few seconds of silence.

"Is it that girl from the ball? What was her name? Tyra." Kol asked.

"Yes" Bekah said hesitantly.

"Oh! Little tri. That's fine then" Nik said after a while and I smiled.

"W-what?" Bekah asked.

"Little tri is my little sister and she is a perfect fit for you. I approve." He said back to her, I heard some shuffling and my phone went off.

My love💗: You can come inside now x

I quickly got out of the car and sped inside of the house where I saw Nik hugging Bekah.

She smiled when she saw me.
"She's my girlfriend."Bekah nodded making Nik smile.

He held his other arm out and I walked walked into him and joined the hug.