𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9

I had to wait two whole days for Nik to transform back. I've never been in my wolf form that long and it's amazing.

I saw Nik starting to transform back so I went behind a tree and let myself change back. I new i'd be naked and I'd rather not have someone who I feel is like a big brother to me see that.

"That was amazing" he breathed as Elijah threw him his clothes.

I saw he still had mine in his hand as he looked around for me.
"Tyra?"

"Here don't look just throw" I instructed him peeping my head around the tree, he gave me an amused look but threw them towards me.

I had my black leggings and my blue sports bra in the bag in my car so that's what he'd got me. I put on my heeled boots from yesterday and stepped around the tree.

I sat klaus just putting his shirt on.

"That was fun. We should do it again" I said to Nik remembering the people we killed, I don't mind killing as long as they are bad people. I killed a man who was trying to rape a woman last night and another guy who tried to mug an old man.

"Yes we should" he responded with a grin.

I ruffled his hair as he swatted my hands away, Elijah looked at us both in amusement.
"I believe we have a bargain"

"That's right" klaus said with a smirk, I frowned. He's up to something.
"Now what was it again? Oh yeah wait. I remember, that's it. You wish to be reunited with our family" he teased, I frowned in confusion.

I thought that he didn't want to wake them yet? Unless...

"You gave me you word Niklaus." Elijah told him seriously.

"What kind of brother would break his bond? Even though you did try to kill me" Nik side eyed Elijah as he handed him his jacket.

"I could have. But I didn't." He reminded Nik.

"Now nobody can. Not even you" he said to Elijah darkly, I just had to break his ego.

"Actually I could." I raised my hand and he looked at me unamused but we both know I wouldn't harm him.
"But I wouldn't" I added with a teasing smile as I bumped his shoulder with mine.

He smiled softly at me.
"Yes I know you could little tri" he used my nickname.

Nik then turned back to his brother and noticed his panicked face at the thought of getting daggered again.
"Relax Elijah all is forgiven" Nik told him.

"Where are they?" He questioned

"You need to lighten up I'll bring you to them soon enough"he said with a psychotic grin confirming my thoughts from before, he's going to dagger Elijah.

"I'm just going to drive my car. I'll meet you at Alaric's apartment" I told them.

"You should just leave your car at home, your going to be travelling with me anyways" Nik said.

"Fine I'll drop it back at my house and grab my stuff" I sighed.

He smiled and sped off with Elijah soon following.

I walked out of the woods and towards my car, I drove back to my aunt liz's house and parked in the drive.
Once I'd parked it I got my case out of the boot and sped off towards Alaric's apartment where Nik was staying.

When I got there I saw an interesting sight, Elijah was daggered on the floor and Stefan was downing blood bags like they were water.
I looked at Nik wide eyed but he just smiled at me and motioned for me to sit down.

I placed my case at the end of the couch and sat down huffing because I'd missed all the fun.

"Don't pout." Nik warned me making me pout more. Katherine sat next to me and giggled; she handed me a glass with bourbon in it. I've never tried bourbon before so I gladly took it.

I drank a little and hummed as the delicious liquid ran down my throat.
"This is good" I told her with a bright smile, she laughed at me and took a sip of her own.

Nik handed Stefan another blood bag that he sucked dry, klaus smirked at him.
"Vey cooperative it's almost as if your enjoying it"

"No more. Not until you give me the cure."
Stefan responded.

I was confused, cure for what?

"Not until we make a deal. Just it's your choice Stefan, you can either remain Harte loving your life in mystic falls or you can embrace what you truly are. Leave town with me and save your brothers life. " Nik said handing him another bag.

I perked up.
"Damon's life is in danger? What Nik I'm lost" I whined.

He smirked at me.
"Yes seems Damon had an unfortunate run in with a werewolf and was bitten. My bloods the cure although since your a tribrid your blood might be able to cure him too" he explained to me.

"Nope that's false actually, only my blood cures my bite. It doesn't cure werewolf bites" I told him a little worried about Damon.

I mean I had sex with the guy and I don't hate him, so I wouldn't want him to die.

"Fascinating" Nik stated and went back to looking at Stefan who had finished drinking another blood bag.

"Sweetheart" Nik said to Katherine who was watching Stefan, he grabbed her by the neck and compelled her.
"Take this over to Damon and come right back" he compelled her knowing it wouldn't work.

"You want me to leave?" She asked him looking hopeful.

"No!" Stefan shouted, blood still covering his mouth. He looked a little drunk.

"Yes." Nik corrected
"And if I were you..." he trailed off as Katherine sped out of the apartment.

She's not going to give the cure to Damon. I looked up at klaus who gave me an apologetic look because he knows I'm friends with Damon.
"I'd hurry" he finished.

"She'll never take it to him." Stefan breathed out in disbelief.

After Stefan had finished all his blood bags Nik took my stuff to his car and put it in the boot. I climbed into the back seat and waited for Nik to put Elijah in his coffin.

A while later Stefan joined me in the car.
"What's a tribrid?" He immediately asked

"I'm a witch, werewolf and vampire" I told him without glancing up from my phone.
I heard him take an intake of breath.

"And why are you with klaus?" He questioned, I finally looked up and he had blood on his face again. I sighed.

"He's my best friend. I haven't known him long but he's like a brother" I told him looking into his eyes.

"Thanks love" I heard klaus say as he got into the car.
"Your like a sister to me too" he told me tearing up a little. I smiled at him and reached in between the seats for his hand which I squeezed.

"So where too?"