𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 25

So I've currently been in London for 6 days and I'm going back home tomorrow. The second day I was here Nik called me to tell me that Rebekah had been daggered which I was pissed about. I was even more pissed about the fact he decided not to undagger her until he gets his family back.

After that news I just decided to get on with trying to deal with the business here. I found out that my parents ran a popular business in the UK. It was a tech company, kind of like apple but less popular obviously, they make their own technology which I quite advanced.

I'm currently the CEO of the business, whilst I was here I appointed a secondary CEO who handles things when I'm not here. I don't want to sell the business because it was my parents.

I decided just to travel to London every 2 months and work from online when I'm not there.

Whilst I was here I also adopted a puppy.

I decided to name her Dixie

I was currently at the hotel that I was staying at getting ready for bed since it was like 1 am and I stayed up working.

Suddenly my phone rang, I sped from the bathroom and towards my phone seeing Rebekah's contact come up on the screen. I smiled widely and pressed answer.

"Bekah?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes I'm here. I'm sorry I wasn't there to say goodbye to you at the airport" she told me sincerely.

"It's not your fault. Nik told me you were daggered" I giggled.

I heard her let out a sigh of relief.
"When are you coming back? I miss you and my mother is throwing a ball in 2 days" she told me making my eyes widen.

"Your mother?" I asked slowly silently debating wether she had gone crazy or not.

"Yes my mother. Apparently her body was kept in a coffin and she basically used magic from the other side to come back. She forgave Nik and told us she wants to be a family again" she told me sounding happy so I didn't question it.

Suddenly Dixie barked as she paddled over to me on her little paws making me bend down and carry her, I sat down on the bed in my pyjamas and Dixie set her self on my lap.

"What was that?" Bekah asked.

"Umm... I may have seen a puppy in a pet store and sorta adopted her..." I told her.

"What?!" She exclaimed.

"Bekah! Don't be mad. You should see her she's so cute, I couldn't just walk past her" I whined pouting slightly.

"Hmm. Ok then. I guess I'll see her whenever you come back." She said.

"Tomorrow, I'm getting on the plane tomorrow so I should arrive there at night" I told her.

"Want me to get you from the airport?" She asked making me smile.

"Yes please, I think Nik has the key to my house and my cars in the garage" I told her.