𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 26

A/N Sorry this has taken so long! I should be back to regular updates now :)

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, I groaned loudly and grabbed it off of my nightstand and answered it without checking the caller ID.

"What?" I said sharply.

"Woah. Is that any way to greet someone? Especially me." Bekah's beautiful voice came from the other side of the phone making me smile.

"Sorry Bex I didn't look at the caller ID. What's up?" I asked her putting my phone on speaker and getting out of bed.

"I wanted to know if you want to go dress shopping with me for the ball tonight?" bekah asked and my eyes widened in shock.

"Rebekah Mikaelson hasn't got a dress yet? Bit late for you isn't it bekah?" I asked her smirking as I heard her sigh.

"I was daggered. Woken. And then my mother decided to throw a ball, do not start." She groaned making me laugh.

"Sure I'll go dress shopping with you" I said answering her question.

"Thank you my love I'll come pick you up in 20 minutes so be ready" she said and I looked at my messy hair and pyjama clad body.

"Okay see you soon."

"Bye" she hung up and I quickly rushed into the bathroom and stripped my pyjamas off.

I turned the shower on and stepped in, grabbing my vanilla body wash I washed my body, deciding that I didn't have time to wash my hair I quickly grabbed a towel and turned the shower off.

I walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and jumped in shock as I saw Rebekah sitting on my bed.
"Christ. You nearly gave me a heart attack" I glared at her when she laughed.

"Sorry love. Nice outfit, very sexy" she commented looking me up and down.
I blushed lightly and held my towel closer to my body.

Rolling my eyes I walked over to my closet ignoring the feeling of her eyes on my body.
I walked into the closet and closed the door, I walked over to where my shirts were hung up and I grabbed a black vest top and some dark blue jeans from the shelf next to them. I then grabbed some red underwear and a matching bar and got dressed.

I picked up some white socks and my heeled ankle books and walked back out of my closet.

"Finally, are you ready?" Bekah asked me.

"I just need to brush my hair" I told her sighing.

"Hurry up" she urged.

I rolled my eyes and ran a brush through my hair and used a bobble to tie it up. I then put on my ankle boots and grabbed a black leather jacket from my door, I looked back over at Bekah.

"Come on then"

She smiled happily and stood up from the bed, walking over to me she grabbed my hand and made me face her.

She kissed me softly and I smiled.
"You look beautiful" she said pulling away from me making me smile wider.

"Let's go" she said pulling me out of my room and down the stairs.

She led me over to her car she had obviously driven here, I got into the passenger side and she got into the drivers side.

She drove us to a small fancy looking dress shop in the middle of town and parked outside.

"This looks... expensive" I said frowning as we got out of the car.

"It's fine I have more money than I know what to do with. Stop frowning" she said grabbing my hand and leading me into the store.