𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 24

As I woke up I could feel someone softly stroking my cheek.

My eyes fluttered open and they locked with blue, I instantly smiled at the beautiful woman in front of me.

"Morning baby" she said smiling, I blushed slightly at the nickname and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Morning" I mumbled sleepily.

"Come on we have to get up" she said laughing as I snuggled into her side.

"No!" I whined.

"Yes, come on! Stefan just texted me saying he needs me to come to the boarding house" she told me making me frown.

"When did you get a phone?" I asked her propping my head up on my elbow.

"Yesterday, where's yours? I need your number" she asked.

I rolled over and reached for my phone on the nightstand, grasping it in my hand I rolled back over to face her and handed it to her.
"Thanks!" She kissed my lips and jumped out of the bed.

"No! Bekah! Come back!" I whined as she grabbed the duvet and yanked it off of me.

"Nope! Get up and get ready!" She pointed to the bathroom before speeding out of the room.

I pouted but reluctantly got up, I walked to the bathroom and took a shower.

After my shower I walked out in a towel and walked over to the closet, I put on some matching black underwear and black leggings with white lines going down the side and a dark red shirt. I then took out some short heeled ankle boots and a leather jacket and put them on.

Once I was dressed I put my hair up in a pony-tail and walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

"I can't cook so here I made toast" Rebekah said placing a plate on the counter. I sat down in front of it and smiled at her.

"Thanks"

Bekah handed me my phone back so I placed it in the pocket of my leather jacket.
"I put my number on your phone" she told me and I got it out and saw that she put the contact name as 'my love💗'

I laughed.
"Thanks Bex" I kissed her cheek and she blushed.

Once I finished my toast I washed mine and Rebekah's plates. After that I walked over to bekah and she grabbed my hand, we walked out to the car and got in.

"What does Stefan want anyways?" I asked her as I started driving towards the boarding house.

"He didn't say he just told me to come over it's urgent" she said shrugging.

I parked the car in their driveway and we walked inside the boarding house without knocking.

We walked into the living room and saw Damon, Stefan and Elena with some old looking guy.

Rebekah tensed up and grabbed my hand when she saw the guy, I looked at her face and saw she was terrified so I stood in front of her slightly and got ready to fight him if I needed to.

"Rebekah." The man nodded to her.

"Father" she greeted back and I now understood why she was terrified.

I glared at mikael.

"We have a plan to kill klaus. Are you in after what I told you yesterday?" Elena asked her.

I looked at the dopplebitch in disbelief.

"What's the plan?" Rebekah asked actually considering this.

I gaped at her.
"Rebekah! You cannot seriously be considering this. He's your brother" I told her and she looked at me.

"He killed my mother and ruined my life" she told me, I understood her I did. But he's still her brother.