𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 30

After our little moment Nik and Kol decided they wanted to go to the grill. As soon as they left Elijah approached us looking concerned.

"Rebekah." He called to get her attention.

"Yes brother?" She responded taking my hand and intertwining our fingers.

"I'm worried about mother." He said making me remember our conversation from last night.
"Have you not noticed her strange behaviour?"

"She's been dead for a thousand years. What's strange for her?" Bekah scoffed.

"Burned sage. She was doing a privacy spell" Elijah speculated.

"You know she fancies such things. Ask Finn he's been doting on her" she told him starting to pull me towards the door.

"But I don't trust Finn. He hates what we are, he always has" he stressed.

"That's not true." Bekah sighed.
"And as for mother she returned for one reason. To make our family whole, she loves us. What trouble are you looking to find?" She asked him and I sighed sharing a look with Lijah.

"Bekah." I said softly and she looked at me.

"Your mother did something at the ball last night. We don't know what but she put blood in the champagne. Mine didn't have any and Elijah's did. I also overheard Elena and Stefan talking about Esther killing Nik" I told her.

Her face contorted with sadness and she looked to Elijah.
"Mother really is up to something?" She asked hesitantly and he nodded.

"I'm afraid so. I have a plan, don't worry. Just make sure your available when I message you" he said before walking out.

Bekah turned to me sadness all over her face at her mothers betrayal. I instantly pulled her towards me and wrapped my arms around her.
"It'll be okay" I said as I heard her crying.

"Why doesn't she love us?" She whispered.

"She does love you Bekah. In her own messed up way" I responded.

*****

Rebekah and I were sitting in my house waiting for Elijah to text us, we were currently watching supernatural whilst cuddling on the couch when her phone made a noise.

She sighed and reached out towards the coffee table.

"It's Elijah. He wants us to go to the tunnels that run under the woods." She told me and I frowned.

"Why?" I questioned making her grin.

"He's trapped Elena there and we are to watch her. Maybe scare her a little" she smirked.

I laughed and got up off of the couch, I held my hand out to help her up and smiled.
"Let's go scare the bitch"

She laughed and we decided to use our speed to get there. When we arrived we could hear Elena's heart beating erratically, telling us that she's scared.

Bekah smirked at me as we jumped down into the tunnels just as Elena started running.
We stepped out of the shadows right in front of her making her jump.

"Going somewhere?" Rebekah questioned

"What are you two doing here?" Elena questioned suspiciously.

"Not much. We were going to have sex." I grinned as she cringed in disgust.
"But since your hear... if you decide to run I will break both your legs" I told her and she flinched as Bekah laughed.

"Or we get to kill you" she added and I smirked at the scared expression on the doppelgängers face.

After we had taunted Elena a little Rebekah took out her phone and opened the camera app.
"Alright love" I frowned at the nickname.
"Now look into the camera" she said to Elena.

"What are you doing?"

"Shooting a picture to inspire your boyfriends. Why don't you tell them how delightful it is being stuck in a hole with your biggest fans." Bekah sneered.

"I guess you think I had this coming huh?" The dopplewhore asked.

Bekah put down the phone and frowned at her.

"After what I did to you" Elena continued glancing nervously at me when I gave her a harsh glare for upsetting Bekah.

"I'm not sure what I want more. To find out if the people I care about most are saved or to find out if we can kill you." I said smirking at her.

She scoffed at me.
"You know this isn't my fault. I wanted to get rid of klaus. And at one point so did Rebekah. I didn't know that Esther was planning to kill all of them" she tried to explain herself like that made it better, Bekah snapped.

"Do you think I want to spend what could be the last few hours of my life having idle chitchat with a girl who literally stabbed me in the back? Of course not! I want to spend it with my girlfriend in our house watching stupid movies and cuddling! But for some reason everybody wants to bend over backwards to save your life! Which is incredible annoying but makes you the perfect hostage." Rebekah seethed at Elena.

I smiled at her calling my house our house, but suddenly turned sad at the thought of losing her. I never actually thought of it, she could die. I bit my lip and turned away from the two of them as they continued to argue. A tear slipped out of my eye making me close my eyes.

I suddenly felt someone grab my shoulder softly and cup my cheek making me open my eyes to see Bekah looking at me concerned.

"My love? What's wrong?" She asked me.

"You could die." I told her like she was stupid and she smiled sadly at me.

"I know. But I'm sure my brothers will stop mother." She told me bringing me into her arms as I cried silently. I was somewhat embarrassed that Elena was watching me cry but I just held onto Bekah and buried my face into the crook of her neck.

A/N I know I haven't updated in ages and I'm so sorry for that!! And I'm also sorry this is short I'll make a longer chapter tomorrow and I'll try and update everyday this week but if I miss a few days then I'm sorry

A/N I know I haven't updated in ages and I'm so sorry for that!! And I'm also sorry this is short I'll make a longer chapter tomorrow and I'll try and update everyday this week but if I miss a few days then I'm sorry. Thank you for sticking around :)