𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 18

I decided to enrol myself in mystic falls high school even though it's senior prank night and I'll be a senior I think I'll pass on it and just go in tomorrow.

I used compulsion obviously because I had finished high school in the uk. I was up in the master bedroom brushing my teeth for bed when my phone went off.

Nikky: Meet Rebekah and I at the high school tomorrow.

I smiled thinking of bekah and replied to the message.

Ty: Ok I'll see you then! I just enrolled into the school anyways.

After I sent the message I rinsed my mouth and got into my nice new bed.
It was really huge you could probably fit 6 people in it.

*****

My alarm went off at 6:30 am for school and I groaned.

I groggily got out of bed and fixed the duvet so it looked semi made.

I then walked over to the large window and opened the curtains.

Walking over to the bathroom and getting a shower, I washed my hair this time and styled it with curls.

I decided to put on some black jeans with a black t-shirt that I tucked in and a purple leather jacket over it.

I then put some stiletto ankle boots on and walked downstairs. I went to the kitchen where I poured myself some cereal and ate it at the counter.

I looked at the time and saw it was 7:30, school starts at 9 so I decided to go so I could find my way round the place and also compel the secretary to get me enrolled.

I got into my car and drove down my drive to the gate, I used the little remote and they opened making me grin.

I drove out and shut the gate and made my way to school.

When I got there it was empty so I suspected that klaus must have had something to do with this so I parked the car and got out leaning against it.

I decided to text him.
Ty: is the reason the school is empty u? And if it is wru?

I got a text back almost instantly.
Nikky: yes I'm in the gym come here.

I sped inside and looked around for the gym once I found it I went inside and Elena saw me first.

"Help!" She shouted at me expecting me to do something, klaus turned around to see who she was yelling at and laughed when he saw me.

"She won't help you love" he smirked at Elena.

I walked over to him and rose a brow when I saw 2 teens a boy and a girl the girl was holding her foot up looking tired.

"Don't mind them" he waved it off and brought me into a hug.

Suddenly the door opened and bonnie and Matt walked in, bonnie smiled when she saw me but it quickly turned into a scared expression when she saw klaus.

"Bonnie get out of here!" Elena shouted.

Klaus sped over to bonnie and stood behind her making her jump.
"I was wondering when you'd show up, now we can get started. Dana! Why don't you relax, you too Chad go sit down" he told the two teens then turned back to bonnie.
"I assume your the reason elenas still walking around alive" he seethed.

"That's right, if you wanna blame someone blame me" she whispered afraid.

I walked over to the benches and sat down because my feet were killing me.

"There's no need for blame love, just your witchy interference seemed to cause some undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm gonna have you find the fix" he smirked at bonnie.