𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

After I had finished talking to Caroline I went upstairs to my room because it was getting late.

I took off my boots and placed them in the corner because I didn't want to drag mud everywhere.

I then went into the bathroom and took off my make up and clothes.
I put my clothes in the laundry basket and then walked towards the set of draws under the tv.

I got out some black shorts and a oversized sweatshirt for bed and put them on.

Once I had changed I climbed into bed and grabbed my phone.
I decided to call klaus and tell him what Elijah said.

I pressed the call button and after a few rings he answered.

"Hello Tyra" I heard his voice come through the phone.

"Hi klaus! So Elijah said he wouldn't betray you but he has a plan for the day of the sacrifice so that he can trick the Scooby gang into thinking he's on their side" I explained to him enthusiastically.

"What is his plan?" He asked curiously.

"Well when your in transition he's going to appear and make it look like he's about to kill you. But then you will tell him that your family is fine and I'll leave with you and you'll all be safe and sound in your doggy form." I explained

"Wolf. Not dog. And your a wolf too so really your just making fun of yourself. And this plan sounds good so I'm in." He teased.

"Great. So how was your day?" I asked genuinely curious.

"Well I'm getting ready to go back into my original body, I also found a wolf that I'm going to use for the sacrifice" he explained.

"Cool. So your nearly ready then?" I asked

"Yes I just need a vampire. I was thinking of using Katerina."

I quickly protested to this idea because she seems awesome and I want to be friends with her.
"No please don't kill her! I like her, can't you just get a random bad guy and turn them?" I asked him.

"I suppose I could. I have to go now little tri but I'll see you soon" he said softly.

I smiled at the nickname.
"Ok bye Nik"

"Goodnight" he hung up.

I grabbed my charger cable from the bedside table and plugged my phone in.
After that I turned over and tried to fall asleep.

*****

I woke up to my phone ringing so I groggily sat up and reached for my phone on the bedside table.

I saw klaus was calling me so I answered.

"Klaus? Why are you calling so early" I asked him.

"Sorry love. I wasn't expecting you to still be asleep at 1pm" said a British voice?

Woah... is that what he sounds like? He's hot.

"Woah! Your voice is hot" I blurted out

He chuckled.
"Thank you love. Fancy going to the grill with me?" He asked

"As friends? Yeah." I clarified.

"Ouch. I am quite wounded" he teased me.

I let out a laugh.
"If you were asking for a date I'm sorry but I don't fancy you" I said kinda sorry.

"Well I'm wasn't asking for a date, just a friendly lunch. I have to go threaten Damon Salvatore and his buddy who are sitting in here right now, it's a good way to announce that you and I are friends unless you'd like it to be kept secret?" He asked hesitantly. I could hear that he sounded vulnerable; there was a second meaning to that question. 'Are you ashamed of me' which made me sad.