𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 36

A/N hey guys I know it's been a while but here is the chapter you've all been waiting for! I can't promise I'm gonna update all the time it's probably just gonna be like once a month or whenever I feel like writing because my motivation for this book is still pretty much gone but I wanna get it finished so I can write other books! Anyways enjoy!

Rebekah and I didn't fuck or anything, dirty minded people. We just went upstairs made out a bit and talked. Deciding that it was best not to have sex on Damon's bed even though it would have been funny.

We walked back downstairs holding hands. I rose a brow seeing sage and Damon dancing together.

Bekah rolled her eyes dragging me over to a table where the shots were. Pouring 2 shots she turned to me and held one out.
"We need these if we have to watch that for the next few hours"

I laughed grabbing the shot off of her. We clinked our glasses together and downed the liquid.

"Woah that's strong" I said wincing a bit.

Bekah sat down on the piano stool and grabbed the guys neck sinking her teeth in. I have to admit it did turn me on slightly, she saw me watching and made eye contact with me.

I walked over and sat on the other side of the guy playing piano and sunk my teeth into the other side of his neck.

I heard footsteps behind me and glanced up at Damon who grabbed the guys wrist brining it up to his mouth and also sinking his teeth in.
I'm actually surprised this pianist is still alive.

I unlatched from him, wiping my mouth I got up and walked towards the drinks table pouring myself another shot. I heard a grunt and turned around to see Bekah pushing Damon away from her.

"What happened?" I asked coming to stand by Rebekah.

"He just kissed me!" She wiped her lips in disgust.

I felt rage consume me as I stared at Damon whose eyes widened slightly when I walked towards him.

"Tyra. I'm sorry" he said looking a little panicked, he glanced over at sage as if she was going to help him.

"Don't look at her look at me" I snapped.

His head turned back to me just in time, I punched him straight in the jaw which sent him flying onto the ground. I got on top of him and started punching him over and over again.

"Ty baby maybe that's enough" I heard Rebekah say. I stopped punching him and got up, I heard him groaning on the ground and proceeded to give him an aneurism.

"Come on" I grabbed Rebekah's hand leading her back upstairs and into Damon's room.

⚠️smut warning⚠️

"I don't give a fuck if this is Damon's room I want you right now" I said pushing her onto the bed.

She rose an eyebrow at me as she watched me try to be dominant.
"I don't think so." She said as she got up off the bed and switched our positions.

"Aw look at you trying to be in charge. Are you jealous?" She said getting on top of me and taking my shirt off.

"N-no" I blushed as she unclipped my bra and started squeezing my breasts. I let out a small moan as her fingers brushed over my nipples.

"Oh I think you are" she teased. Her face turned serious for a moment as she undid my jeans, I lifted my hips to help her take them off.
She looked me in the eyes and smiled softly.

"I'm sorry Damon kissed me, but I'm yours forever and you have no reason to be jealous. I love you." She said making me smile back at her.

"I love you too" I placed my hand on her cheek as we leaned in and connected our lips. I felt her hand move from where it was resting on my thigh as she started to rub my clit through my underwear. I moaned into her mouth.

"B-Bekah" I moaned leaning back on the bed.

"You gonna cum?" She asked shaking her head.
"Already?"

I moaned feeling my climax approaching.
"Please"

"Aw alright then cum for me" she sped her hand up as I came in my underwear.

I started whining from the overstimulation and grabbed her wrist. She slowed her hand down and looked at my underwear.

"Those are ruined now." She said and I laughed shaking my head. I looked at her and saw she was still wearing all her clothes.

"Why are you still wearing clothes?" I asked.

"Oh sorry baby" she said taking her shirt and jeans off.

She crawled next to me on the bed and I sat up and unclipped her bra. I took my soaked underwear off as it was starting to get uncomfortable. Bekah then slid her underwear off and pushed me down so I was lying on the bed.

"Make me cum" she demanded placing her thighs either side of my head so her dripping pussy was directly above my mouth. I did as I was told and started to run my tongue around her clit. Dipping it into her entrance a few times. I felt her adjust herself and lean forwards.

I moaned as she started to lick my pussy too.

⚠️Smut warning over⚠️

We both helped each other get off, a before long we were both lying in bed, I cuddled up to Bekah leaning my head onto her chest sighing.
"Your boobs are so comfy"

I felt the vibrations as she started laughing.
"Why thank you"

I yawned wanting to stay away and talk with Rebekah a bit more but she started to play with my hair.
"Go to sleep baby" she whispered placing a kiss against my forehead.

I closed my eyes feeling relief as I didn't have to keep them open any longer and drifted into a dreamless sleep.

A/N thought I'd write a some smut to make up for being m

A/N thought I'd write a some smut to make up for being m.i.a for ages. Sorry it's not a very long chapter but... hey I'm backkk.