𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16

I finished feeding off of the guy and killed him about 10 minutes ago and I was getting bored so I got my phone out. Rebekah, Stefan and Nik were all still feeding because they had more than one person.

Nobody knows this but it's my 18th birthday today, I didn't want to do anything so I didn't tell Nik. I don't really like my birthday, I never have; I don't have a reason to hate it but I just do.

I decided for my birthday I'm going to buy myself a house, I didn't want aunt liz to have to worry about me as well as Caroline and I told her this when she said I could live with her. I told her that I'd only be living there till I turned 18 and could buy a house.

My parents left me quite a lot of money after they died so I could afford a good one.

I searched for houses in mystic falls since I would be going home soon since I had already been travelling with Nik for about two months, there was a small one bedroom house or there was a large 4 bedroom house that had quite a nice garden and it also had a privacy gate.

The larger house was $640 000 it was very expensive for me but since I had my parents money I could get it.

I scheduled a viewing so that I could go and see the house before I bought it.

Suddenly I felt a warm breath agains my face and looked to my left to see bekah who was leaning her head on my shoulder to look at my phone screen.

"What's that?" She motioned to my phone and Nik laughed.

"That's her obsession" he pointed to me and I gasped.

"I'm not obsessed with it! Your just boring" I told him.

I turned back to bekah and smiled softly.
"It's a phone. Kind of like the phones you had in the 20s but portable and you can send people messages with the touch screen keypad. You can get internet access and download these things called apps like games and stuff" I told her as she touched the screen which brought up the picture of the house I was buying.

"That's awesome! What's that?" She asked looking at the screen.

"Oh that's the house I'm hoping to buy when I go back to mystic falls" I said to her she used her finger to scroll down and saw the price.

"It's a little expensive love" she pointed out.

"I can afford it, I want a big house so I have spare rooms if I ever have people staying over" I told her.

"How old are you? Aren't you only supposed to buy a house at 18? Or is it 21?" She asked.

"I'm 18" I shrugged not making eye contact with Nik.

"What?! Last time I checked you were 17! When was you birthday and why didn't you say?" He asked.

"I don't like my birthday and it's today, please don't get me anything and just treat it like a normal day" I pleaded with him.

"Fine" he grumbled and went back to feeding off of the girl.

"Are you not staying with us?" Rebekah asked sadly.

"I've been travelling with Nik for two months now, I have to go back home; my aunt and cousin are there and I miss them" I told her sadly knowing I was going to miss her.

"When are you leaving?" She pouts
I smiled because I thought she looked cute.

"At the weekend" I told her.

She sat down on the sofa right next to me and hugged me, pulling my body into her side. I practically melted into the hug.
"I'll miss you Ty" she mumbled.

"I'll miss you too bex"
The hug lingered... until someone obnoxiously cleared their throat. I pulled out of the hug and shot an annoyed look at Stefan who smiled innocently and went back to feeding.